Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 2 Fighting Furies vs Baghdad Bombers at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you'd like to insult Sterge but nothing you say will come as close as nature has.
So all that bling beneath his avatar is just steaming superfluous??
1mSMc0Q.jpg

...a bit like nature.

Thanks mate. I’ve always been a huge fan of yours. Even predicted you’d be a Bomber two seasons ago...

Just one thing. If I’m hilarious, it’s not by design. Every one of my posts is absolutely, 100 percent, deadly serious. This league and my career are extremely important to me.

In that order....

Thanks mate. I’ve always been a huge fan of yours. Even predicted you’d be a Bomber two seasons ago...

Just one thing. If I’m hilarious, it’s not by design. Every one of my posts is absolutely, 100 percent, deadly serious. This league and my career are extremely important to me.
I don’t think I could function without it

No need for the tutor this week Sterge, you have been well and truly schooled in this thread.

The funny thing is that i think some of your blokes actually believe this.

I don’t. I think I’ve been terrible. But I’m trying. I’m doing my best. Giving my all.
Isn’t that what counts?...

You're alright coach, your teammates would do well to emulate you and KohPhi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only turn down happening was me when KohPhi was begging me to join because he correctly assumed that _Cayz_ would be nothing without my shadow to hide in.

If this post was a book in the library it would be in the fictional section.

Don’t do it, man! Don’t push him!

He’s a loose cannon. We don’t know what he has. I’m frightened...

For mine so far all he has been in this thread is the older lady in a short skirt with knee high leather boots. Just hoping someone will take notice.

For mine so far all he has been in this thread is the older lady in a short skirt with knee high leather boots. Just hoping someone will take notice.
Which is exactly what Coach thought he was getting when he met me for brunch....

My boots came just below the knee...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back