Status
Not open for further replies.

We have 2 Burmese Cats as well.
Oh Vdubs! I have five Burmese!

Yes, crazy cat lady.
I have a Blue Tortoiseshell, Sapphie, who’s 15
Two Lilacs, XiXi is Male + four. Mimi, female + two
One Chocolate Male, LaLa, also four + older half brother to XiXi
One Chocolate Tortoiseshell, Phryne, female, also two + Mimi’s Sister.

LaLa + XiXi have the same father’s, but their mothers are mother + daughter lol
Mimi + Phryne are LaLa + XiXi‘s Aunt + Great-Aunt, respectively.

What colours are your Burmese Cats?

Heard from a source that Mitch Duncan had a medical at Freo, interesting times.

I heard from a source that Tim Kelly despises Freo + no way will he go there. With WCE in the GF, they would be the preferred team.

Oh Vdubs! I have five Burmese!

Yes, crazy cat lady.
I have a Blue Tortoiseshell, Sapphie, who’s 15
Two Lilacs, XiXi is Male + four. Mimi, female + two
One Chocolate Male, LaLa, also four + older half brother to XiXi
One Chocolate Tortoiseshell, Phryne, female, also two + Mimi’s Sister.

LaLa + XiXi have the same father’s, but their mothers are mother + daughter lol
Mimi + Phryne are LaLa + XiXi‘s Aunt + Great-Aunt, respectively.

What colours are your Burmese Cats?
When are you getting chickens?

No chickens, I have enough to do with Les Petites.
What do you do with them when you go away? When I go Silver stays at the vet because she needs special food + medicine, other 2 boneheads fend for themselves.

Beauty of chickens are that they look after themselves mostly. All true country people should keep them ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you do with them when you go away? When I go Silver stays at the vet because she needs special food + medicine, other 2 boneheads fend for themselves.

Beauty of chickens are that they look after themselves mostly. All true country people should keep them ;)

WTF? You leave your two cats without food? OMG! How can you do that to them? :eek::eek::eek:

I used to send them to a Cattery on the Central Coast, which had three levels inside + a two level sundeck on the outside lol

But now I'm in the country, my housekeeper used to look after them for me, but she's moved further north in New England.

Then my friends looked after them, I would take Les Petites to their house. But last time, when we came home, they really missed them, so now they have two cats.

So no one atm. It's difficult, because the vet doesn't board pets + Sapphie needs insulin twice a day. No more holidays for me!

The neighbours have cats, one has three, another has two + another has one, so how would chickens go? Also, I'm such a sook, I'd have them in the house lolololol I don't really have anywhere to put them because I built a 12m x 4m enclosed garden for Les Petites. It has four walls + shade cloth over snake wire, so they can't escape.

WTF? You leave your two cats without food? OMG! How can you do that to them? :eek::eek::eek:
lolol you noddy of course I leave them with plenty of food, Silver has to eat special expensive stuff that the others try and steal and if she eats their normal stuff she will get sick.

lolol you noddy of course I leave them with plenty of food, Silver has to eat special expensive stuff that the others try and steal and if she eats their normal stuff she will get sick.
You said they have to fend for themselves, I thought you meant go hunting!

You said they have to fend for themselves, I thought you meant go hunting!
Fev is too fat and lazy to do much hunting.

Silver cat HATES her food, should see the filthy look I get given when I dish it up, the other 2 will still try and steal it though.

Fev is too fat and lazy to do much hunting.

Silver cat HATES her food, should see the filthy look I get given when I dish it up, the other 2 will still try and steal it though.
Oh poor Silver, does she get special treats? What is the special food for?

Sapphie has MD for diabetes + XiXI has CD for urinary tract health.

Oh poor Silver, does she get special treats? What is the special food for?

Sapphie has MD for diabetes + XiXI has CD for urinary tract health.
Gets urinary infections, can give the odd treat but too much and there's blood and off to the vets.

Gets urinary infections, can give the odd treat but too much and there's blood and off to the vets.
Isn't that unusual for a female cat? Do you feed your cats supermarket dry food?

XiXi gets UTIs from stress. What would a cat be stressed about?

Isn't that unusual for a female cat? Do you feed your cats supermarket dry food?

XiXi gets UTIs from stress. What would a cat be stressed about?
Yeah biscuits but feed them way more tinned/packet wet food than poor Chloe used to get back in the day though.

Silver has often had kidney problems I think though might be because it was a rescued stray Mt Isa bush kitten, been really skinny her whole life as well.

Yeah biscuits but feed them way more tinned/packet wet food than poor Chloe used to get back in the day though.

Silver has often had kidney problems I think though might be because it was a rescued stray Mt Isa bush kitten, been really skinny her whole life as well.
Oh dear little girl.

Supermarket dry food is a killer on the kidneys, so buy good quality dry food from the pet store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back