What team in 2019 will jump from outside of finals to Top 4

No finals to top 4 - who will it be?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

History tell us pretty much every year a team from outside the finals from the year before will go on to make the top 4. Who will it be in 2019? Let's assess.

2018 placing:

9. lolnorf - undoubtably the massive overachievers of 2018. Hard to see them repeating anything norf of 4 wins. No.
10. Port - had a reasonable chance but the offseason has proven they don't have the commitment that is needed to make a top 4 side. If they want to contend in future years they should seriously consider the culture that elects a captain that would rather prioritise high risk activities over the training and dedication required to strive for elite level AFL football. No.
11. Essendon - dubbed the pre premiers of 2019. After recruiting the games most in-demand midfielder in Dylan Shiel, combined with the return of future multiple Coleman Medalist Joey 'zackah fixed my groin' Daniher it is undisputed the Bombers are on the rise. Will they have the talent to make it to the top 4 this year? Probably. Yes.
12. Adelaide - I've lost interest now. No.
13. Western Bulldogs - lol they actually made 13th? Did teams forfeit? No.
14. Fremantle - lost their best player in Lachie Neale who somehow decided Brisbane would be a better chance at making finals. I'm going with no.
15. Brions - A lot of talk about Brisbane's bright future. Yet I can't get over the fact their leading forward looks like an androgynous hipster vegan. Seriously get a ******* haircut hippie. No.
16. St Kilda. lol.
17. Gold Coast. See St Kilda.
18. Carlton. Adelaide likes this.

So there we have it. An unbiased analysis of 2018's bottom teams. History tells us one will make it. Who will it be?

Also, Chief, the most stable genius, can EAD for changing the l0lnorf text again :thumbsdown:

If they get their s**t together Fremantle.

HelplessSleepyIguana-size_restricted.gif

15. Brions - A lot of talk about Brisbane's bright future. Yet I can't get over the fact their leading forward looks like an androgynous hipster vegan. Seriously get a ******* haircut hippie. No.
Im so glad somone brought this up. Cant stand watching him slink about the field. Also, his face looks like a guinea pig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won't be Essendon* despite the media hype. Average team, average coach, s**t kulcha. Too much to expect a solid B grader in Shiel to change all that.
I've heard that the powers that be at Hawthorn are secretly seething that Shiel told them to GAGF in trade week. With O'Meara failing to live up to his hype, Mitchell & Scully legless, it is believed that Shiel would have been the only remaining chance to be competitive. A long season ahead for the brown and yellow.

Kinda hope it's the Blues for the laughs. BF would be a wierd and amusing place.

Be glad you weren't on here the last time Carlton made the finals. It was not amusing.

Were friend (allegedly)

Spoonton are the worst team in the competition (facts)

Nah, he's right. Oh well.

See ya at top 4.

I've heard that the powers that be at Hawthorn are secretly seething that Shiel told them to GAGF in trade week. With O'Meara failing to live up to his hype, Mitchell & Scully legless, it is believed that Shiel would have been the only remaining chance to be competitive. A long season ahead for the brown and yellow.
Nice effort but this fish requires much bigger & juicier bait too hook. :devil:

Back