Society/Culture Jussie Smollett

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup. She recently was bragging to a hip hop radio station that she smoked weed in college while listening to Snoop Dogg and Tupac. Neither of whom existed as artists during the time she was in college. Not the biggest gaffe ever, but I heard a couple of black comedians laughing their arses off regarding how she was going about desperately seeking the black vote. "I smoke weed and like Tupac, that's what you all want to hear right!?"
I literally just cringed. Especially when she has paved the way for jailing minority parents for truancy but, like, 'I love the hip hop'.

Everything about her, similarly to Booker, screams fraud. If you were voting Democrat, there's literally one candidate who lives by what he preaches.

I literally just cringed. Especially when she has paved the way for jailing minority parents for truancy but, like, 'I love the hip hop'.

Everything about her, similarly to Booker, screams fraud. If you were voting Democrat, there's literally one candidate who lives by what he preaches.
The guy whose politics are based on the Brooklyn Dodgers leaving for LA?

All the idiots who fake racially-motivated crimes are despicable. Smollett appears to be one of the worst though, because not only did he use his celebrity status as a vehicle for the charade, but if it's true that he did it to increase his profile and improve his income, it makes him total trash.

At least those who fake hate crimes for political purposes think they are serving a bigger purpose. This was all about him it seems.

All the idiots who fake racially-motivated crimes are despicable. Smollett appears to be one of the worst though, because not only did he use his celebrity status as a vehicle for the charade, but if it's true that he did it to increase his profile and improve his income, it makes him total trash.

At least those who fake hate crimes for political purposes think they are serving a bigger purpose. This was all about him it seems.

It's pretty much as selfish as it gets.

I guess it was partly for political purposes. He's been photographed with some high profile Dems and posted political rants on twitter. He accused Trump supporters of committing the act. Multiple presidential candidates used the incident to point score, without waiting for corroboration or even bothering to use the word "alleged" in their tweets.

I would say he's the worst because he was willing to send 2 innocent people to prison when told that there were suspects. Until finding out that the suspects were his 2 Nigerian mates. He also may have used federal mail services as part of it all, if the fake anthrax is proven to also be a self inflicted hoax.

It's crime motivated by a dislike of a person's cultural, gender or sexual orientation background. Distinct from crime committed for financial greed, spur of the moment etc.

So given Smollett accused white men of assaulting him, and by extension smeared all white men, he committed a hate crime?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it was a hatred of Trump fans that prompted his bull s**t.

Thank **** they are representative of only a small number of white people.
Why would he specify they were white? Would the false accusation against the Scottsboro boys in the 1930s be considered a hate crime, or were they accused for political reasons too? How much of column a and column b can it be before it's considered hate or political?

I think there's a common psychological element involved with folks who disingenuously play the racist/homophobe/transphobe/insertphobe card.

There's all narcissists.

I think there's a common psychological element involved with folks who disingenuously play the racist/homophobe/transphobe/insertphobe card.

There's all narcissists.
I think you're ignoring some of those people actually believe their 'difference' makes them immune from criticism and deserve additional special treatment from everyone on top of that.

I think you're ignoring some of those people actually believe their 'difference' makes them immune from criticism and deserve additional special treatment from everyone on top of that.

Sounds like a narcissist to me.

Ellen Page has shot to odds on favorite for the 2019 Virtue Signaler of the Year.

I'm so glad that there are Hollywood actresses out there that can take the sins of the world upon their shoulders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back