Hey Gellong

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez sablett has been in a good paddock in the off season the fat campaigner!

2019 tackle count.

Gary Ablett - 3.
Dusty "I may look tough coz I have neck tatts but I'm really a weak downhill skiing flog" Martin - 0.

It's true. Little Geelong are s**t, and Collingwood couldn't beat them.
Oh noes a post edit. I thought it was Collingwood and Carlton who lost so far but you're coming across as the most deeply cut by those results.. :)

Why don't you just celebrate your win agains Collingwood? Why does everything always have to be all about Richmond with you lot?
Ummm, you responded to my quote to the OP.

Seems like it’s you wanting this thread to be all about Richmond. :$:thumbsu:

Ummm, you responded to my quote to the OP.

Seems like it’s you wanting this thread to be all about Richmond. :$:thumbsu:
I was congratulating your club on it's win.
Look, I know you were deeply traumatised by the 10 year old kid sitting in front of you who yelled "Go team!" loudly, but it was only a Qualifying final and it was 2 seasons ago. You need to try to move on.

I was congratulating your club on it's win.
Look, I know you were deeply traumatised by the 10 year old kid sitting in front of you who yelled "Go team!" loudly, but it was only a Qualifying final and it was 2 seasons ago. You need to try to move on.
And you need to get some new material. :$

And stop trying to make everything about Richmond ffs, you had your time in the sun 2 years ago, that time is now over.

And you need to get some new material. :$

And stop trying to make everything about Richmond ffs, you had your time in the sun 2 years ago, that time is now over.
Wow.
You're really, really angry at Richmond. It's a pity, because your single minded focus on the Tigers has spoiled what should be a celebration for you.

Wow.
You're really, really angry at Richmond. It's a pity, because your single minded focus on the Tigers has spoiled what should be a celebration for you.
Spoiled?
BWAHHAAHAHAhaha you Richmond supporters with your annoyance at our win are simply the cherry on top so you’re more than welcome to share your bvtthurt. :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow.

Whateley,Scott and Hockings new rules have suited Geelong and at the same time made it harder for Richmond,well done Cats lol playing your grand final.

Spoiled?
BWAHHAAHAHAhaha you Richmond supporters with your annoyance at our win are simply the cherry on top so you’re more than welcome to share your bvtthurt. :tearsofjoy:
I was barracking for the Cats. I like most Richmond supporters would much rather Collingwood lose. We despise Collingwood. Geelong we pity and poke fun at, and beat in finals.

Why don't you just celebrate your win agains Collingwood? Why does everything always have to be all about Richmond with you lot?
Yet here you are in a Geelong / Collingwood thread.
The last 30 years of going in dry against your lot has really gotten to you, hasnt it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back