Current Claremont Murders Discussion & Edwards trial updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Leura Ave be used in a description of where Ciara was sighted...between Leura Ave and Stirling Rd. Why not say Bayview Tce and Stirling Rd?
Most likely that is where the witness lived/drove past

''I had only been with boys , he must have been in his 30s''

1989 the accused is 20

Next
In all fairness the girl was young and didn't see the bloke properly. When you are that young and inexperienced with men as she freely admits, and had only just woken up from a drunken slumber to a REAL nightmare, I think 20 and 30 could be confused, and forgiven! IMO

In all fairness the girl was young and didn't see the bloke properly. When you are that young and inexperienced with men as she freely admits, and had only just woken up from a drunken slumber to a REAL nightmare, I think 20 and 30 could be confused, and forgiven! IMO
No doubt but if I recall even the high school photo shows a callow youth with bum fluff and not the five o'clock shadow of his adulthood. So a few years removed from high school might not have been enough time to develop that ''scratchy' feel men have and boys dont

Why would Leura Ave be used in a description of where Ciara was sighted...between Leura Ave and Stirling Rd. Why not say Bayview Tce and Stirling Rd?

From Austlii transcript...
. At about 11.45 pm, she walked in a southerly direction down Bayview Terrace and she was later seen on Stirling Highway between Leura Avenue and Stirling Road.

Leura is east of Bayview and aren't there 2 witness sightings (the bus stop guys near HJ s) of Ciara just east of Stirling Rd?

As a person who orders many transcripts they are not always 100o/o verbatim which can be very frustrating

BFew 1991 Cottesloe Hotel and 1989 Cottesloe Hotel. Lakeway Drive-in and Lakeway Drive-in. Stationwagon and stationwagon.

580 witnesses

Frankie said on WS that he was with 2 mates but denied that he had seen anything.

I wonder what Frankie's reaction was when he found out about the accused's 1990 Hollywood Hospital assault guilty plea and subsequent Sex Offenders Treatment Program orders, let alone everything else reported from the accused's pre-trial hearings.
Maybe fell off his Broomestick when he found out.

Frankie said on WS that he was with 2 mates but denied that he had seen anything. The prosecution don't bring forward anyone with nothing to add especially if there are long distance transportation costs and accommodation to factor in.

Maybe he blew his opportunity to be a witness as a mate of brother and participating in forums - he was still an alleged witness to his mates seeing CG

I wonder what Frankie's reaction was when he found out about the accused's 1990 Hollywood Hospital assault guilty plea and subsequent Sex Offenders Treatment Program orders, let alone everything else reported from the accused's pre-trial hearings.

It certainly put some of the brothers comments on FB into perspective

It certainly put some of the brothers comments on FB into perspective

Been waiting for some discussion about this. Yes.
You would have to assume that the Wapol Bumblers would have been literally falling out of the trees surveilling the clan as soon as they got a sniff that pencil sharpener was possibly their man. For how long though.?
All the tricks , strange phone calls to find out who is home, conversation provokers." Hello is Sarah there...?" "cars following them , bumping into same crew of Plod at the shops.....doesnt take much time to get wind of round the clock surveillance , I say that with authority.....
Wife exit stage right., someone else hung around.
Would have been careful speaking on the phone amongst themselves. Killer Clown goes up on Facebook , firm middle finger to those watching. Someone suggests taking it down ..firm "No".
"Having trouble getting a Taxi in B....e tonight....cryptically.letting a brother know the heat is well and truly on up North too..?
"Norty Boy when you were younger"....very, very droll as it turns out.....
Funky 1975 reputed possible witness ....there were a few others who claimed inside knowledge as well but they were soon shut up..but.that supposedly illiterate baldy was allowed to ramble on with his crap and even became a verified insider posting a very interesting true blue picture. as well... then after arrest claims he "can't talk now"..HMMMMMMMMM

You would have to assume that the Wapol Bumblers would have been literally falling out of the trees surveilling the clan as soon as they got a sniff that pencil sharpener was possibly their man. For how long though.?
All the tricks , strange phone calls to find out who is home, conversation provokers." Hello is Sarah there...?" "cars following them , bumping into same crew of Plod at the shops.....doesnt take much time to get wind of round the clock surveillance , I say that with authority.....
Would have been careful speaking on the phone amongst themselves. Killer Clown goes up on Facebook , firm middle finger to those watching. Someone suggests taking it down ..firm "No".
"Having trouble getting a Taxi in B....e tonight....cryptically.letting a brother know the heat is well and truly on up North too..?
Funky 1975 reputed possible witness ....there were a few others who claimed inside knowledge as well but they were soon shut up..but.that supposedly illiterate baldy was allowed to ramble on with his crap and even became a verified insider posting a very interesting true blue picture. as well... then after arrest claims he "can't talk now"..HMMMMMMMMM

You said it in a nut shell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And then let us not forget the message ''thankyou ladies'' on a certain FB page

The accused was multi-skilled from the look of his cable accreditations that are still listed at
http://titab.com.au/cabler-search
View attachment 640613
What does the S,O,C,U,A stand for?

https://acrs.com.au/registration-requirements/

The company that did the rego is named Titab. The course application form has the following accreditations which I believe shows what you asked. Looks to me like the 1st 5 tick boxes will be SOCUA. 3 year accreditation and expires in 2019 therefore he paid up in 2016. Wonder if he applied for a rebate lol.

20190324_094942.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe he blew his opportunity to be a witness as a mate of brother and participating in forums - he was still an alleged witness to his mates seeing CG

It would be hearsay so out of the question. Who befriended who? Bre bro to Frankie or did Frankie latch on to bro?

The onky value Frankie would be is to verify the 3 sat under bus shelter and the date and timing of such. Be interesting to know which one of the 3 contacted wapol and when.

Suspected station wagon used and no talking to victim. Stalking and preparation for recapture with rear tailgate opened. Hmm? Who does this sound like.

Attack occurred later in 1989 and victim and her friends were celebrating. Would this have been for a graduation or school leavers?

The Cott is at cnr Warnham.

Would be more interested to see Bre bro reaction when the dirty filthy laundry is aired. Imo he knows a lot more about his big bro. His pathetic recent approach to media was senseless so too the nephew's recent approach. What would he now say to defend his uncle's guilty plea about 1990 Hollywood attack.

It would be hearsay so out of the question. Who befriended who? Bre bro to Frankie or did Frankie latch on to bro?

The onky value Frankie would be is to verify the 3 sat under bus shelter and the date and timing of such. Be interesting to know which one of the 3 contacted wapol and when.

There are photos of Frankie and brother on a forum answering questions, don’t think it’s heresay

I don’t think Frankie has any value to case - how he came to be a verified insider elsewhere is beyond me.

There are photos of Frankie and brother on a forum answering questions, don’t think it’s heresay

I don’t think Frankie has any value to case - how he came to be a verified insider elsewhere is beyond me.

It would be hearsay if Frankie was relied upon as a witness testifying as to what his mates the 2 guys that allegedly witnessed regarding Ciara. Frankie stated that he did not see her.

You can only testify about what you yourself had eyeballed.

Last edited:

His written language changed dramatically at times from what I consider pretend broken English to normalized English. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the pretend stuff was written by bre bro.

Even in the Quietest Moments, it's becoming apparent that Dreamers' associated with the 'Crime of the Century' are maybe more Supersus, than Bloody Well Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back