Conspiracy Theory NASA Frauds

Remove this Banner Ad

That guy is actually a funboy too...loves NASA...

He also had two guys come around his and was told to drop the law suit....lol

So obviously fake. I'm still truly surprised the general population are so gullible.

NASA, for DECADES, has been moaning how they can't go back to the moon because they lost the tech, (tho it's sitting in the Smithsonian), etc. And here we are in the space of a few months, China and Israel, claim to have landed on the moon.

What a joke. That those two nations claim to have gone to the moon so recently, given NASA has been moaning (including recently) that they lost the tech, only validates that the whole Apollo mission was fraudulent.

NASA, for DECADES, has been moaning how they can't go back to the moon because they lost the tech, (tho it's sitting in the Smithsonian), etc. And here we are in the space of a few months, China and Israel, claim to have landed on the moon.

What a joke. That those two nations claim to have gone to the moon so recently, given NASA has been moaning (including recently) that they lost the tech, only validates that the whole Apollo mission was fraudulent.

NASA have been back to the moon at least 20 times since the Apollo project finished.

Love this reply from my comment above on youtube. This guy leaping to attack those attacking my post.

-----------------

Why is it so hard for people to understand compartmentalization? Secrets are kept within large groups of people everyday. How about the secret building of the Hoover Dam? Which took thousands of people, all housed in seperate fenced in communities. Or the mass amounts of people that work in Area 51? Or the millions of people that work on secret programs for our government currently? Corporations use the same technique. Livelihoods are a very persuasive tool when secrets want to be kept. I keep secrets from my thousands of clients, the other businesses like mine keep trade secrets from their clients everyday. When people eat at the franchise restaurants like Chili's, Macaroni Grill, Olive Garden, customers believe that the kitchen actually cooks the food, but its complete nonsense, its all prepared at wharehouse kitchens offsite, and simply reheated in the onsite production line microwave/steam oven "kitchen". Those employees arent skilled cooks or chefs, theyre low paid production line workers, with site management that push turnover and expect huge monthly bonuses. Profit drives those secrets. My father was US Army SFMI 7th and 3rd group, and ASA in Vietnam, he did 7 tours, kept secrets and still keeps those secrets from his family. Military groups keep secrets within thousands through compartmentalization tactics. NASA is no different, they lie consistently. How can YOU prove the rocks were from the moon? Governments of the world collude with each other all the time, especially in a globalization environment of todays world. But, many WANT to believe the political "tensions", they want to believe the political debates, many desire wars and differences of nationalities, because they feel hatred and contempt towards differences, because they fear what they dont understand. Political and corporate elites don't pick up arms to battle, they create battles for profits, and self serving motives, they understand and create the lies, they know that the public has no access to these secrets, they see us as immoral ingrates that should be treated as such. They look down their noses at the masses, oligarchy at its finest. Videos from China and Japan doesn't prove anything, CGI is an awesome tool. If alien and UFO videos can be claimed as CGI, then so can governments. You only stated "proof" from third party entities. Rockets go up to earths atmosphere all the time, and release satellites, then either crash back down, or become space junk orbiting earth. Thousands of witnesses of a rocket launch doesn't prove any such moon landing. Millions have witnessed JFK's assassination on video, and yet the official story remains a single bullet to the back of the head, when clearly the video proves otherwise. Millions have seen the second plane hit the WTC tower, but there is no physical way an aluminum airplane WINGTIP, no matter what speed, can penetrate steel I-beams and solid concrete walls, but yet so many believe the official claim. Secrets are easy, because so many WANT to believe the lie. I never claim to deny the moon landings, I stated I was on the fence, because both sides have many good claims. And that, my friend, is exactly why I am NOT narrow minded. I accept information from both sides of the debate and attempt my own conclusion. But, in some debates the evidence is inconclusive, and therefore leaves me "on the fence". If you CHOOSE to accept only one side of the evidence, then that is exactly what makes you the narrow minded person, but, you have the option to change that, you have the power to see other viewpoints. Good luck, and good day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to be a funboy.
You are a raging funboy in all things in space.

"I won't lie, I would be devestated if NASA didn't go to the moon" -ibeng.

I bet you lost your s**t over the "real image" of the black hole.

You are a raging funboy in all things in space.

"I won't lie, I would be devestated if NASA didn't go to the moon" -ibeng.

I bet you lost your s**t over the "real image" of the black hole.

Mate I am still recovering from that image. If I ever have a second kid Im calling it "real image of black hole".

Mate I am still recovering from that image. If I ever have a second kid Im calling it "real image of black hole".
Oh the 2nd kid is happening because of the real image of the black hole, got the blood flowing.

Love this reply from my comment above on youtube. This guy leaping to attack those attacking my post.

-----------------
That guy has obviously never been a project manager

Remove this Banner Ad

Back