Why was 48% of the Hawks ground booing Gazza?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE="Benny78, post: 60492914, member: 171721"]Because he gave them a relapse of when they were there 10 years ago. It's like triggering a rape memory

Not cool dude[/QUOTE]

Don't blame me blame Ablett

Geelong posters openly flaunting their prejudice against the LBGT community I see.

What's wrong guys, ran out of injuries to troll?
I remember you sending me this when you lost a bet and I sent you a new avatar of a guy eating a banana.

I'm not going to use that you imbecile.
You can troll my CLUB as much as you like but since its common knowledge that I ****ing loathe queers it'll be a cold day in hell before I use that ******ed gif as my avatar.
First, learn to win with a little dignity. Second, develop yourself some badly needed maturity.Third, send me another avatar and dont **** me around next time.
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/hawks-v-cats-qf-get-on.861963/page-8#post-22211422

:think:

Dont talk to me you racist homophobic injury-trolling piece of s**t
Oh dear, seems the chief virtue signaling SJW is full of s**t.

I'm not going to use that you imbecile.
You can troll my CLUB as much as you like but since its common knowledge that I ****ing loathe queers it'll be a cold day in hell before I use that ******ed gif as my avatar.

I remember you sending me this when you lost a bet and I sent you a new avatar of a guy eating a banana.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/hawks-v-cats-qf-get-on.861963/page-8#post-22211422

So you're digging up posts from EIGHT YEARS ago now huh. Feel free to ask my thoughts on George Bush's presidency, oh and hey do I think this new smartphone craze will ever take off? :rolleyes:

People obviously change and mature over time, except for some of the racist Geelong homophobes in this thread apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're digging up posts from EIGHT YEARS ago now huh. Feel free to ask my thoughts on George Bush's presidency, oh and hey do I think this new smartphone craze will ever take off? :rolleyes:

People obviously change and mature over time, except for some of the racist Geelong homophobes in this thread apparently.

Hey Gazza removed his like, he has matured and changed so I guess you’ll remove your rant posts about his old opinions

Gazza publically sided with Izzy Folau on the whole "god hates teh gays" line.
Hawthorn supporters are overwhelmingly homersexual..NTTAWWT (unless you are Cazza Jr)

QED
homersexual Hawk supporters boo Gazza

No doubt you were offended when Jobe was booed for being a drug cheat.:thumbsu:

No doubt you were offended when Jobe was booed for being a drug cheat.:thumbsu:

I think Jobe was more boo'd because he was a weak captain who did nothing but be compliant in Hird's doping regime

Why were they booing the fwit?
Because he’s a homophobic,brainwashed dickhead.
How about you tell your derelict old man to do the “Christian” thing and say sorry to Alisha Horan’s family. Hope all your children are born Gay.
In all honesty it’s not his fault because his whole family is are NQR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back