Round 6 Venting and Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

418/3(C)

Bray (104) and Grundy (123x2) starting my week off relatively okay. Only four rookies to play (Scrimshaw, Butters, Drew and Hayes - Walsh not counted).

I need big scores from Newnes and Goldy this week and would love to score 160+ with Smith and Williams. Please.. just let me score 2300 this week Fantasy Gods.

For those Hately owners ... https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-04-26/key-giant-fails-to-train-ahead-of-buddy-battle
Don't trade him out just yet if you already have him.

With Ross' 92 on the bench I'm thinking of fielding Hately anyway and benching Constable. Maybe not a lot in it and I lose bench cover but still...

Probably leaves me with Stack's 54 as my only playing emergency for the week (will also have Duursma and Constable) which is a huge change from recent weeks. The other 50/50 for me is Grundy's VC, I'm normally so conservative with loop hole scores and should be taking this is in a second... still trying to resist the urge to roll again with Rockliff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So as a disciplined looper I’ve always taken 120+. Thing is I’m certain for the life of me that Rocky is beating that tonight. Is it time to just say **** it, or will the fantasy gods punish me the one time I get fancy.

With both Cameron and Fort named as emergencies who is less likely to play for the loophole?

My feelings are that Cameron is less likely because Geelong may want an extra ruckman to combat the Eagles two rucks. Anyone have any extra thoughts or insights?

You do the Dunkley > Boak move early? I hate sideways trades but glad I did, proving to be move of the year so far
Went Dunkley to Worp, which has served me well except for his off week :) Started off with Boak, so have been pretty happy with that!

If you've still got Sheed, I'd be holding one more week. Should score well with Redden coming out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back