Round 6 Discussion (dedicated to NSW CROW)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey enobrien ....so I have Rocky as a unique .....and you're gambling on Boaky as unique and (VC)

Hope you're not feeling any pressure ;) .....nice to have my (C) locked away .....whilst some are still praying
Not really praying mate. Norf are a rabble Rocky and Boak were always going large

Goldstein on 42. Gets a mark, kick, handball and effective hit out for 1 point.
I noticed yesterday that Grundy was on 93 for ages in the last quarter and kept getting +4 etc without going up. Then all of sudden he just jumped to 116. Would expect to see Goldy on 50 soon.

Or it stays 43 and this game can go and get F'd

We still like rookies to make money Uncle Jisk. We understand your popular player sentiments
Still irrelevant.

If the rookie makes 300k then everyone has 300k to spend. If he makes 50k then everyone has 50k to spend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still irrelevant.

If the rookie makes 300k then everyone has 300k to spend. If he makes 50k then everyone has 50k to spend.

Not everyone will spend the money the same or cash out at the same time though.

Still irrelevant.

This isn't rue .....it's the timing of cashing the Rookie in .....this week many have cashed Clarke & Rozee in .....others like myself have held, thus changing each Coaches Bank Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back