The beautiful destruction of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

So many gambling addicts would have had their addiction cured by now. At least the AFL ones. It's great. A virus threatens everything, we lock down and as a society avoid disaster and all the top end of town can do is watch their sick world fall apart. Who knows the amazon version of the league would probably be a fairer competition and better overall

So many gambling addicts would have had their addiction cured by now. At least the AFL ones.
Oh boy, I see you are a stranger to addiction. “Addiction”.
It's great. A virus threatens everything, we lock down and as a society avoid disaster and all the top end of town can do is watch their sick world fall apart.
What other world do they have though?
Who knows the amazon version of the league would probably be a fairer competition and better overall
FMD.

I have a soft spot for the guy, it exists somewhere between the fungus that grows on my little toe and Stephen Kernahan singing ‘stand by your man’.

There was something about that guy I never liked. Can't put my finger on it.

Okay, how about we disband the AmateurFixedL and have seperate state competitions with 10 teams in each (West Coast might have to be disbanded as they are not a real WAFL team), each team plays each other twice over a 20 week period (no finals). The top two teams from each state league (including TAS or not, i am easy on them been included or not) play in a "Champions League" over 20 weeks with the top two playing off in a finals serious. Finals serious consist of two games played at the respective teams home grounds. If each team wins one game each, then it's decided by percentage (or rock, paper, scissors either way).
Yes, yes 22 games doesn't go into 20 week, short turn arounds made possible by shorter game times so they can play two games in one week.
Also, state leagues must have promotion/relegation systems to qualify.

Okay, how about we disband the AmateurFixedL and have seperate state competitions with 10 teams in each (West Coast might have to be disbanded as they are not a real WAFL team), each team plays each other twice over a 20 week period (no finals). The top two teams from each state league (including TAS or not, i am easy on them been included or not) play in a "Champions League" over 20 weeks with the top two playing off in a finals serious. Finals serious consist of two games played at the respective teams home grounds. If each team wins one game each, then it's decided by percentage (or rock, paper, scissors either way).
Yes, yes 22 games doesn't go into 20 week, short turn arounds made possible by shorter game times so they can play two games in one week.
Also, state leagues must have promotion/relegation systems to qualify.

Idea needs puppies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back