PS5 PlayStation 5 - November 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sony has an automated factory that is doing parts of the assembly. but shipping and other stuff is slower.

Ok, hampering supply chain sorry

Still no phone call but I double checked my order and it says launch shipment.

I’ll go full Karen if I don’t get it for some reason...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Just got the email from Amazon advising of the ETA for launch. Check your inboxes.

"Sony pre-sold as many PS5 consoles in the first 12 hours in the United States as in the first 12 weeks for its predecessor PlayStation 4 device, Jim Ryan, CEO of Sony Interactive Entertainment, said in an interview."

Could be sold out for quite a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was probably stressed about calling you. Probably knew you've been left hanging for that call. :p

He was very quick to assure me it wasn’t bad news haha.

He also mentioned I hadn’t preordered any games so I should do it ASAP, apparently eb are sure how many copies they are getting.

He was very quick to assure me it wasn’t bad news haha.

He also mentioned I hadn’t preordered any games so I should do it ASAP, apparently eb are sure how many copies they are getting.

Haha. It's their job to sell. I wouldn't worry about physical games being sold out. I have 4 games pre-ordered that I'm getting with my PS5 and they STILL asked me if I wanted to pre-order anything or upgrade my version of Miles Morales. :drunk:

Haha. It's their job to sell. I wouldn't worry about physical games being sold out. I have 4 games pre-ordered that I'm getting with my PS5 and they STILL asked me if I wanted to pre-order anything or upgrade my version of Miles Morales. :drunk:

Yeah I’m not worried, I was holding out incase any better prices came up but the guy said eb will price match on the day.

I’m only picking up Mile Morales and maybe crash banidicoot to start, the PlayStation classics are all basically new to me as I barely owned a PS4.

Yeah I’m not worried, I was holding out incase any better prices came up but the guy said eb will price match on the day.

I’m only picking up Mile Morales and maybe crash banidicoot to start, the PlayStation classics are all basically new to me as I barely owned a PS4.

Speaking of, the PlayStation Plus Collection on PS5 has been expanded and it will include Crash Bandicoot N. Sane trilogy for free. https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/28...lection-available-games-november-free-bugsnax

I was only looking at that collection yesterday since I haven’t played any of them and the fourth game has only recently been released. It is $70 on the PS Store, $70 on EB Games, $60 on JBHIFI (only have the Xbox version). Pretty good that it will be free in 2 weeks when the PS5 launches.

aye where my post launch 2020 order gang at honest question when do you think we will get ours?

Hollow knight is amazing, highly recommend. I had a feeling Bugsnax would either launch in PS+ or be in it soon after.

I'm level 4 EB member with 23,522 Carrots how am I not level 5?

edit - got an e-mail saying trade week bonus starts from tomorrow till the 9th for Victorians only!

Guess I'll be popping in tomorrow sweet
There is no true 'level 5' I believe you get randomly chosen for it.

And they've already started adding games to the PS+ Collection too, that was quick. If they update the catalog monthly that would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back