Multiplat Assassin's Creed Mirage - October 5th, 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

They definitely weren't assassins the same way Ezio et al were though, were they?

Of course not. They were part of an established organisation with proper training and tenets. Kassandra pre-dates the brotherhood while Bayek and Aya found it. Just because they aren't an assassin in the same way the older characters were doesn't mean they aren't assassins. The only protagonist I would say isn't an assassin is Eivor.

Just hopped back into Valhalla due to the announcement which I shelved after about a third of the way through. The first 2 things I did was help a nudist steal clothes and help a viking cry, then spent 30-40 minutes trying to get some meaningful content, its a slog thats for sure.

7AM.

Biggest announcements so far for me are this game, MGS Collection and a game called Phantom Blade looks amazing.

Thanks mate.

Think it started at 6AM AEST?

Happy they’re going back to their roots, something like AC2 but expanded would be amazing. I enjoyed Origins & Valhalla, not so much Odyssey, it was a change that was needed at the time, but I do miss assassins creed being like the older titles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy they’re going back to their roots, something like AC2 but expanded would be amazing. I enjoyed Origins & Valhalla, not so much Odyssey, it was a change that was needed at the time, but I do miss assassins creed being like the older titles.

Enjoy this one then because they are going straight back to the RPGish elements of those 3 games after this.

I enjoy either format tbh although Valhalla didn't have the replay value that Odyssey did.

Ubisoft Event has been - not a great event as a whole but heres the AC content. I do have a a preorder but will hold my judgement till it is in hand on whether this is truly a 'back to AC roots' type of game or this is just selective captures of the game - hopefully it is the classic AC experience.

MIRAGE TRAILER

GAMEPLAY

More games need to do this. If its finished just ******* release it. Pop it up on the digital store asap and get it into stores. No point in waiting for some arbitrary date you chose.

More games need to do this. If its finished just ******* release it. Pop it up on the digital store asap and get it into stores. No point in waiting for some arbitrary date you chose.
Ubisoft could very easier pop it on the digital store let’s say next week but the discs will take longer to get into stores. Probably why you only really see a game move forward by a week or so and not 4-8 weeks. Final Fantasy XVI went Gold 3 months early and still didn’t move off it’s release date.

The way I look at it is digital costs significantly more to purchase so that's the bonus for buying digitally. If you want physical tough you cna wait a bit then.

Really love AC2 and AC3 was the best, with the American revolution.

Valhalla and Origins were such a grind. Almost playing GTA V. Wasn’t bad but would really love the immersive Ezio world back.

Watching some gameplay, when they said it's "going back to its roots", it looks they mean Origins roots rather than early AC roots. Don't think they really know what term means.

Still, I'm happy for it to be more similar to Origins and Odyssey. Valhalla dropped the ball somewhat.

For some reason, I thought this was set in Constantinople. I expect Baghdad will look fairly similar though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back