Multiplat Lords of the Fallen 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I can only find the thread for the 2014 game, previous posts about the 2023 sequel must have been in the general thread.

It's due out this week and I actually just wanted to post that it's confirmed to have a 1080/60fps performance mode on PS5 and Series X with a 1440/30fps quality mode. Still disappointing this gen isn't seeing 1440/60 and 4k/30 but I guess it is what it is.

So for anyone unaware at this point, Lords of the Fallen is a pretty standard Soulslike that takes the typical Souls gameplay and aesthetic and adds their own little spin on it.

This isn't a review but a pretty thorough overview of every part of the game.

This or Lies of P? My body can only handle one lol

Lies of P seems to have been better received. Aesthetically that's more like Bloodborne though, this one is more like Dark Souls but with it's own twist.

I'm tired of buying games that run like poo because technical execution seems to be an afterthought with developers at the moment so I'm just going to wait for a bit. While there have been a few updates since reviewers/streamers first got their hands on which have apparently drastically improved the performance there is still frequent stuttering on every platform.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back