List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m sure they(AFL) are having that conversation with him, although funny enough I think Choco would be a good fit with a young group
Yep, not a bad idea. It's discipline they need, and standards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or is young Lewis Rayson from the Bays going a bit under the radar?

No doubt he’ll get a run in the champs though I suppose. Get some exposure then.

Is it just me or is young Lewis Rayson from the Bays going a bit under the radar?

No doubt he’ll get a run in the champs though I suppose. Get some exposure then.
@pmbangers had him going before Draper, so there's a bit of attention happening.

SANFL U18 look to have a bye this week end. When they come back on 3 July all the college boys should be available (subject to injury or representative commitments) and back playing with their clubs for a few weeks.

Very lightly built still, great skills and I've noticed he's going alright when he's around the contested ball the more exposure he gets around the contest.
I think he gets drafted for sure likely 2nd round unless recruiters think he can play AFL midfield as he develops then he could perhaps sneak into the 1st round?

Looking through those players listed above, I'd love to be able to get two of (assuming Horne is gone):
Roberts
Chesser
Draper
Sinn
Johnson

Reality is that we will probably only be in a position to get one of these (if lucky - damn it can we just tank properly??)

Add in one of O'Loughlin/Dudley and (hopefully) the other as a rookie pick.

Wanganeen also interests me. Great size for his skill set. How has his form been?

Very lightly built still, great skills and I've noticed he's going alright when he's around the contested ball the more exposure he gets around the contest.
I think he gets drafted for sure likely 2nd round unless recruiters think he can play AFL midfield as he develops then he could perhaps sneak into the 1st round?
I think you’re on the money here. I suspect the boy himself realises this too, as I’ve noticed he’s had more midfield time the longer the season has progressed.

No doubt he’ll be looking for a run through there in the champs, but as you identified already, it’s a bit of a log jam in there. The space opened up by Roberts injury now under threat with emergence of Linke, as well as numerous other higher profile midfielders.

Looking through those players listed above, I'd love to be able to get two of (assuming Horne is gone):
Roberts
Chesser
Draper
Sinn
Johnson

Reality is that we will probably only be in a position to get one of these (if lucky - damn it can we just tank properly??)

Wanganeen also interests me. Great size for his skill set. How has his form been?
I think Josh Rachele and Josh Fahey along with Chesser should be high on our shopping list as they both offer attributes we lack and whilst Ben Hobbs is a similar type player to Berry and Pedlar I think he's potentially better than both.

For mine I'd take Dudley a fair bit before O'Loughlin. O'Loughlin would need to add a lot more defence to his game to make it at AFL level as a defender, no way he'll be allowed to run around like an unregistered dog at the higher levels that he currently gets away with SANFL U18 level.....I'd really like to see him tried as a small forward as I have my doubts his defensive game translates to AFL.

Roberts
Chesser
Draper
Sinn
Johnson

Funnily enough, we are tanking properly. We got our prize from it last year in Thilthorpe, and we've stopped being a basketcase.

Funnily enough, we are tanking properly. We got our prize from it last year in Thilthorpe, and we've stopped being a basketcase.
Oh Good. Rebuild finished. Well done everyone.
Let's now ride our team all the way to 7th place in 2025! Brilliant.

OR,

We could add two top end talent mids and actually get ourselves somewhere near the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back