News Coronavirus (COVID-19) Discussion Thread III - L6ckdown

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1626490999594.png

What hope do we have?🙄. An "outbreak" one person had it and my team were all up in arms yesterday, they've since got their results back and surprisingly all negative.
They did though test positive for hysteria. We aint getting out in the next couple a days, but you all knew that anyways.

View attachment 1179481

What hope do we have?🙄. An "outbreak" one person had it and my team were all up in arms yesterday, they've since got their results back and surprisingly all negative.
They did though test positive for hysteria. We aint getting out in the next couple a days, but you all knew that anyways.

You missed the other headline;

" Gerry Harvey pleads for a further $22 million to get him through another 5 day lockdown "

Man I haven't been on here or this thread jerking off over Dan and his lockdown after lockdown. I've had enough of this sh*te and I don't like having my freedom removed.

I am not scared of this virus, not a bit. I Haven't been since day one and I won't be in a year when we're on lockdown #55
My hero.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Far point you make Tmb- Oh I won't be getting vaccinated though lol. Yes I see the damage and destruction this has caused small business owners. Heck even some of the companies that we employee have gone to the wall.

I see the sad faces on the local cafe owners, we chat about how they are struggling. I was not able to see my children on father's day last year. Ya know there is a point to life, and the key is 'living'. This fear that has been jammed down our throats is what pisses me off the most.

But maybe you're correct and we will get to the end of this nightmare sooner than later. I hope so as I also hope we us community members have learnt what is important.

Let's hope ya right.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 1179481

They print the Harvey Norman in Geelong as well as Melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1179481

Have disagreed/been mystified by some of your posts on this thread, but 100% with you on this. Language matters. Media is very unhelpful when they use it loosely. An exposure site is not a transmission site, a case is not an outbreak.

Am not sure what your problem is with me ? But I'm getting a little sick of your constant sniping. And I highly doubt in person that you'd be like that. You wouldn't be brave enough.

So just put me on ignore and away ya go
Looks like Snake's alt has been hiding in plain sight all along.

So Andy McGrath, Toby Greene and now Conor Nash

The AFL confirmed that Collingwood, Essendon, the GWS Giants, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, St Kilda, Sydney Swans and the Western Bulldogs either attended the Rugby match between the Wallabies and France at AAMI Park on Tuesday night, or visited other listed exposure sites in Victoria.

The Bombers player is injured and the North Melbourne player has been described as a fringe player, so there is still a chance Sunday’s game between Essendon and North Melbourne will go ahead.

- The Age

Am not sure what your problem is with me ? But I'm getting a little sick of your constant sniping. And I highly doubt in person that you'd be like that. You wouldn't be brave enough.

So just put me on ignore and away ya go
Constant sniping? You dish it out plenty there big fella. And do you regularly make holocaust jokes in public then? Give me a break. I called you a drama lama once and you lost your fragile little mind. Put me on ignore if you donr like it.

Have disagreed/been mystified by some of your posts on this thread, but 100% with you on this. Language matters. Media is very unhelpful when they use it loosely. An exposure site is not a transmission site, a case is not an outbreak.

Thank you and I do love to mix s**t up and enjoy being on the outer from time to time. Hey not much else I can do currently.

And that has been my biggest issue with the whole drama. The fear jammed down peoples throats.

No need for it at all. I had grown tradies walking out scared. FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back