Is this where all the s**t threads go to fade Into obscurity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I like gold prospecting and pineapple. And homemade potato fritters.
I like onion and it shits me how so many people now believe they can’t eat onion.

Growing up in the 70s no one had food allergies. Sure we lost a few kids along the way, never really understood why feeding Allergic-Alex peanut butter caused such an uproar.

Discuss !!

Why can't people eat onion? Would they still use it on bee stings should they get stung? Unlikely though, given if they ain't eating them, they'd not have any ...

Why can't people eat onion? Would they still use it on bee stings should they get stung?
Is that a thing?

I'll have to remember that. There's always some really helpful content in these threads, as opposed to the mindless draft this bloke, draft that bloke ad-nauseum being posted without any rhyme or reason other than somebody already said it or the papers rated a bunch of young prospects to be generational talent and now what the papers said have become facts.

At least I learned something useful today.

PS: Red, brown or white onion? Would it make any difference? How about shallots? Or spring onions?

I hope the mods don't delete your post for the medical advice it suggests.

I like gold prospecting and pineapple. And homemade potato fritters.
I like onion and it shits me how so many people now believe they can’t eat onion.

Growing up in the 70s no one had food allergies. Sure we lost a few kids along the way, never really understood why feeding Allergic-Alex peanut butter caused such an uproar.

Discuss !!
396706722_1355581405096132_4184262407765446464_n.jpg

Is that a thing?

I'll have to remember that. There's always some really helpful content in these threads, as opposed to the mindless draft this bloke, draft that bloke ad-nauseum being posted without any rhyme or reason other than somebody already said it or the papers rated a bunch of young prospects to be generational talent and now what the papers said have become facts.

At least I learned something useful today.

PS: Red, brown or white onion? Would it make any difference? How about shallots? Or spring onions?

I hope the mods don't delete your post for the medical advice it suggests.
Just your regular brown onion. Not sure if it worked, but I probably went through a few when I was a pup .... and I still have both of my feet, so it certainly did not hurt :-D Fwiw I use the red onions for cooking, or salads - though you won't win many friends with salads. In a previous life sliced tinned ham, raw onion and ketchup - not gonna win masterchef, but hit the spot at the time

Just your regular brown onion. Not sure if it worked, but I probably went through a few when I was a pup .... and I still have both of my feet, so it certainly did not hurt :-D Fwiw I use the red onions for cooking, or salads - though you won't win many friends with salads. In a previous life sliced tinned ham, raw onion and ketchup - not gonna win masterchef, but hit the spot at the time
I wonder when the food for thought thread will get moved to the lounge? You have a contender for recipe of the month!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back