List Mgmt. 2021 Draft picks: 4/33/75

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts of the chances of using the compo for Crouch (or Crouch himself) to swap up into pick 1 for Horne-Francis? Either an early /mid 20s pick and 2 for 1.

Honestly - given the sameness of our midfield - I think I'd be okay with 2 and Crouch for 1.

That way - the best open prospects at the draft two years running.

Petracca

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Guess it’s about finding the switch to turn a player on , sometimes it’s a change of coach or in Petracca‘s case he gives all credit to Darren Burgess , remarkable turn around

Edit: hope he has the same success if he comes on board next year.

Past Supercoach Average Scores​
YearGamesAverage
17​
72.7​
22​
78.8​
21​
81.5​
22​
81.3​
17​
117.5​
20​
112​

Last edited:

Mutineer one of your boys has squeezed in to Twomey's draft team board

About time someone recognised Isaac Birt's body of work the last 2 years, absolute running machine winger with very nice foot skills, good pace and capable overhead. I've been on the Isaac Birt train ever since the SANFL U17's Futures game last year following some really good form during that season

Isaac-Birt-South-Adelaide.jpg
-->

SOUTH Adelaide has had many recruiters watching its games throughout the past couple of seasons, with eyes on potential No.1 pick Jason Horne and possible first-round selections Arlo Draper and Matt Roberts.
But another talent from the Panthers has shot into draft calculations, with midfielder Isaac Birt pushing into the conversation after a consistent season in South Adelaide's under-18s side.
The wingman is a hard-running left-footer who is a good user of the ball and has averaged 21 disposals at 85 per cent disposal efficiency as well as five inside 50s across this season.
It has seen him be elevated into the wing position of AFL.com.au's rolling NAB AFL Draft team of the year this week as one of two additions.

Last edited:
About time someone recognised Isaac Birt's body of work the last 2 years, absolute running machine winger with very nice foot skills, good pace and capable overhead. I've been on the Isaac Birt train ever since the SANFL U17's Futures game last year following some really good form during that season

Isaac-Birt-South-Adelaide.jpg
-->

SOUTH Adelaide has had many recruiters watching its games throughout the past couple of seasons, with eyes on potential No.1 pick Jason Horne and possible first-round selections Arlo Draper and Matt Roberts.
But another talent from the Panthers has shot into draft calculations, with midfielder Isaac Birt pushing into the conversation after a consistent season in South Adelaide's under-18s side.
The wingman is a hard-running left-footer who is a good user of the ball and has averaged 21 disposals at 85 per cent disposal efficiency as well as five inside 50s across this season.
It has seen him be elevated into the wing position of AFL.com.au's rolling NAB AFL Draft team of the year this week as one of two additions.
Sounds similar traits to Errol Gulden

thoughts ?

How many draftees do ppl think we will take this year? Last week on 5aa someone said they were thru the main list turnover and it wasn't likely to be as much from now on, including this year was my take.

3? 4 max?

The way they spoke on the radio I thought they were leaning more towards 2, maybe 3.

Lynch, Talia and Mackay will free up 3 list spots.

Davis a 4th if he goes.

If we get a trade in or two it wont leave much room for draftees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The South vs North game is on 7 tomorrow, if any of you are keen to see the three amigos in action.

Haven’t been here long - but one thing I’ve learned is that people’s capacity to sh*t on nice things knows no bounds

I'm hearing about the 3 stars from South and hoping that we are looking at all clubs, we've continued to miss local gems from Neale to Dawson repeatedly and they are right under our noses.

I'll get shot down for this, but there is plenty of talent from SA not playing for the Panthers, hopefully our recruiters aren't as narrow minded as some on here.
Hard to see the first 3 SA players taken in the open draft (Jase Burgoyne F/S) won't be from the Panthers only others I could see with maybe some chance of splitting them would be Nasaiah Wanganeen-Milera, Morgan Ferres or Cooper Murley? Who else?

I'm hearing about the 3 stars from South and hoping that we are looking at all clubs, we've continued to miss local gems from Neale to Dawson repeatedly and they are right under our noses.
If youve been following this subject heading - there’s been plenty of talk about Jackson, Ferres, Rayson, Linke, Dudley, O’Loughlin, Murley - lots of love for all these boys.

Recent focus on the South boys given the very nice chance to play league together

I've learnt the hard way that one shouldn't make key judgements on the basis of highlight reels. ;)
The realistic judgements come from the boring observation of full matches.

Unless the highlight reel is s**t. If thats the best they can come up with in a season of footy, he's not the guy you want...

If youve been following this subject heading - there’s been plenty of talk about Jackson, Ferres, Rayson, Linke, Dudley, O’Loughlin, Murley - lots of love for all these boys.

Recent focus on the South boys given the very nice chance to play league together

you've hit the nail on the head with those names TBH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back