NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just happy we finally agree on something.
I certainly don’t have issues with people being trans as long as everyone treats others with the same respect and courtesy but when it comes to sports it’s hard to justify someone who’s lived as a male for years and then compete against women just because they have less testosterone now but creating trans only leagues won’t work or perhaps only playing amateur level at best. I guess it’s a right you forfeit if you want to change genders. It’s definitely a tough issue.

Yeah, but if we only compare Trump's first term with obama's second term... Then exclude days where the temperature was between 14 and 18 degrees... Also take out Friday's and count Tuesday golfing twice...

Trump 271
Obama 294
I’m disappointed in those numbers by Obama. Surely he could’ve gotten them a lot higher. That’s a poor strike rate for an avid golfer.

That was painted two weeks before 119.
Not sure if that is correct. The artist who also painted crossing dressing Bill in the blue dress, said she painted both in 2012. Apparently the cross dressing is correct as well!

Biden strike in Afghanistan killed 7 children.

Touches em and kills them..

Sicko

And lies about it.

Posobiec 30th August: "Biden is launching a new War on Terror of reprisal drone strikes to make up for his failures as a leader We now have reports an entire family was wiped out in the first strike."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Several points about the above video report on how the Biden Admin lied about the Aug. 29 drone strike and was helped by uncritical media endorsing the false claim that they killed ISIS terrorists - until the NYT's Sept 10 great exposé. First, there's no doubt the Pentagon lied:"

"Beyond that, the fact that a rarity happened here -- not that the Pentagon lied but that it got caught lying -- is almost secondary. The point is that this media practice -- of publishing US Govt claims about who they killed with drone strikes *with zero skepticism* -- is common."

"The truth here is as clear as it is ugly: after the attack on Kabul airport, the Biden WH was desperate to change the news cycle, eager to give its friendly journalists a way to depict Biden as "tough," so they extinguished 10 innocent lives with total recklessness, then lied."

"In the two weeks after the Aug. 29 drone strike, so many journalists endorsed the Biden WH's claim that they killed ISIS terrorist, even though there was *zero evidence* for it. You can watch them here. What happened to the Trump-era skepticism of pointing out "no evidence"?? "

Biden strike in Afghanistan killed 7 children.

Touches em and kills them..

Sicko

And now what

Military complex are the campaigners.. you really think Presidents run the show? Wake the fk up.

Presidents are nothing. Front men for the sh*t show.

So you now think Trump was nothing?

I mean, sure. But our posting histories don't lie. What has changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back