Bluemour Melting Pot XXXII - Reaching fever pitch! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we'd landed a Lyon or Pyke i'd have been plonking $500 on us for top 4. That's how optimistic i'd have been.

Will be keeping my money in my pocket with this appointment.
Hmm...
Google a crash course in basic probability!!

Prob keep the emotion out of your gambling...any decision making for that matter if this is how it skews things !

Disagree completely. I put him in the same category as SPS and Fisher. Bang average AFL footballers.

Cuningham is a gun mate - easily best 22 for Carlton - Teague and Barker were brain dead when it came to how to use Cuningham even when he showed them where he should be playing. They both had two rules if you wern't seniour enough to get me my job - you were shyte and rule two was if you show me you are better than I am treating you I am just gunna treat you worse.

If he comes back from his ACL watch him under a decent coach who knows what midfield play is all about does with him. Cant wait to see Cuningham and Honey lighting it up.

Disagree completely. I put him in the same category as SPS and Fisher. Bang average AFL footballers.
fortunately it's ok you don't know how to rate footballers, you don't have to - just keep turning up to games and making noise...........you can do that........

Now who is trying to insult someone's intelligence?

Don't worry, I'm sure any posts calling you out this behavior you can have removed, nobody has the right of reply.

It's always amusing when a 'new' poster of some 23 days, makes comment about perceived moderation practices here, like they have been around longer.

I often wonder why these posters opt not to lay low for longer.

It's always amusing when a 'new' poster of some 23 days, makes comment about perceived moderation practices here, like they have been around longer.

koutaaa outing himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like snollygoster, zwodder and woofits, rovers are from a bygone era.
then I shall give you, ruck-rover, which went extinct with the death of sergio silvagni...........

Look everyone, we don't even know if we have a real coach yet.
Let's not bag the guy - here's here having a crack because the last bloke that had a crack wasn't up to scratch. He's got 3 years to show what he can do, and he's smart enough to know what went wrong last time and do a better job.

If he's an improvement on Teaguey, the club will back him long-term and he will have started building the culture of success and high standards we the supporters are demanding.
If not, let's face it - we go again, and again, and again until we do.

Signs are good so far. Time for Blues supporters to close ranks and support our own. And no mistake, Voss is one of our own. Back him in.

I actually don't find it amusing that I'm supposed to be Harks or koutaaa or whoever someone doesn't like. I've also been called Vince several times as if it's some kind of insult. Now you are calling me out as 'these posters'. Nice place this.

Man the thread on the Port board about Voss is a pisser.

They don't rate Voss but most of the thread is just taking a giant dump on Ken Hinkley with reference to Voss outcoaching him next year.

Made me smile :D
I didn't think they were too bad, the bits I read - ken will struggle to live down that prelim disaster but.............

Man the thread on the Port board about Voss is a pisser.

They don't rate Voss but most of the thread is just taking a giant dump on Ken Hinkley with reference to Voss outcoaching him next year.

Made me smile :D

It's absolutely bizarre. Ken has taken them #2 and #1 in previous years. Finals...not so good. Not quite sure what to make of it. Very C.Scott like.

Cunningham did his Knee in an aerial contest on the wing…would he have been in said aerial contest if he wasn’t for the role he was given on the day? No one knows but it will go down as one of the more strange moves under DT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back