Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a compilation video of Trump's 'peaceful people', an ungainly collection of halfwits, simpletons and crackpots who didn't care much for a democratic outcome and decided to run riot.

We have our own Trumpeteers. I've noticed social media posts in Australia since the election, a posse of nutters all trying to suggest that the electoral process was compromised, that the AEC has conspired against the UAP and PHON.

Democracy deserves better.

Here's a compilation video of Trump's 'peaceful people', an ungainly collection of halfwits, simpletons and crackpots who didn't care much for a democratic outcome and decided to run riot.

We have our own Trumpeteers. I've noticed social media posts in Australia since the election, a posse of nutters all trying to suggest that the electoral process was compromised, that the AEC has conspired against the UAP and PHON.

JB, I was enjoying a quiet afternoon before looking at that. Frightening in the extreme. Democracy and the rule of law seemingly hanging by a thread.

JB, I was enjoying a quiet afternoon before looking at that. Frightening in the extreme. Democracy and the rule of law seemingly hanging by a thread.

My apologies, VP.

Nothing most of us haven't seen before, but it still manages to give some chills. That a fart in the form of a human could incite that sort of entitled madness is more than a bit discomforting.

Why can't you just post pics of a tropical paradise man? That shyte is depressing. :(

P.S: Kirby you're so nasty!

The life of a horse owner...

Find horse has jumped fence to box on with a new mare in the next paddock.

Find horse has come off worse from the contest and has a bad scratch on his eye and a cut eyelid from tree in next paddock

Emergency dash to horse hospital, sleep in a horse box there in freezing ******* weather with horse who now is feeling very unhappy and is all needy

Vet bills x 100, horse pulls through without losing eye

Get horse home, settled into his box here for rest

Wake up to find horse has let himself out of his box, headed to paddock, jumped fence and boxed on with mare in next paddock...

Anyone want a horse?

I need a new hobby.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The life of a horse owner...

Find horse has jumped fence to box on with a new mare in the next paddock.

Find horse has come off worse from the contest and has a bad scratch on his eye and a cut eyelid from tree in next paddock

Emergency dash to horse hospital, sleep in a horse box there in freezing ******* weather with horse who now is feeling very unhappy and is all needy

Vet bills x 100, horse pulls through without losing eye

Get horse home, settled into his box here for rest

Wake up to find horse has let himself out of his box, headed to paddock, jumped fence and boxed on with mare in next paddock...

Anyone want a horse?

I need a new hobby.

You poor guy and the poor bewdiful horsey. He can't help himself, that mare must be a hottie. :fire:

LFP doesn't like jumping paddocks... he doesn't like jumping full-stop.

You poor guy and the poor bewdiful horsey. He can't help himself, that mare must be a hottie. :fire:

LFP doesn't like jumping paddocks... he doesn't like jumping full-stop.

Always chestnut mares. They are impossible. Fiery rangas with tude. My ex was the worst

I warned my horse boy about them but he doesnt listen. oh well.

Always chestnut mares. They are impossible. Fiery rangas with tude. My ex was the worst

I warned my horse boy about them but he doesnt listen. oh well.

Sometimes the only way they learn is by jumping the fence (twice) and getting injured. Fiery chestnuts are worth it. Dad just has to pay the bills.

nice - but is it SUSTAINABLE???
finding barramundi quite nice - delicate, tasty - presume it's SUSTAINABLE - hugs

Using upper-case to amplify a point is not S U S T A I N A B L E. This practice has to die.

Once again JB1975 has pulled this thread out of the pits of 2nd page hell. This is why I continue to love him despite the :thumbsdown: he bombards me with.

Sometimes the only way they learn is by jumping the fence (twice) and getting injured. Fiery chestnuts are worth it. Dad just has to pay the bills.

Using upper-case to amplify a point is not S U S T A I N A B L E. This practice has to die.

Once again JB1975 has pulled this thread out of the pits of 2nd page hell. This is why I continue to love him despite the :thumbsdown: he bombards me with.
F*CKEN HUGS - (sustainability Nazi)

I like SBS inc their news - but really who GAF if it's raining in Addis Ababa or Casablanca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back