AFL 2022 AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf Dylan Stephens is from my home town lol did not know that

Warming to Logan for goals today. Odds crunched in right now. Some companies have him at under evens for 2+ Goals. I reckon based on the heat map from his game , $1.85 or more for 2+ Goals is a perfectly reasonable play. Not so keen on him for a bag of goals, but 2+ and 3+ are in calculations today.

His last heat map in Rd 16, the game before he got dropped he still spent 100% time in forward half.

View attachment 1468864

Interesting note from the PointsBet North Melbourne v Sydney Swans preview: "This is a battle between the best and worst 2nd half teams in the competition. The Kangaroos have won only 5 of 38 individual quarters played after the main break while the Swans have won a league-best 30 of 38 quarters. This will allow the visitors to cover the start with ease."

This indicates to me the young boys of the Roos are tiring as the season goes on. Fitness often an issue going deep in games.

In the other game, McStay will get his chances being named in the forward pocket. I sense this game at the GABBA will be a high scoring game.

Logan Anytime Goalscorer 3rd Qtr, Logan Anytime Goalscorer 4th Qtr @ 7.70 Sportsbet Boosted

Logan 2+ Goals, McStay 2+ Goals @ $7.75 Top Sport (Using Top Up Token)

Logan 3+ Goals, McStay 3+ Goals @ $44.65 Top Sport

Just a bit of insurance if it lands on an odd number of goals combined

Logan 2+ Goals, McStay 3+ Goals @ $20.90 TopSport
Logan 3+ Goals, McStay 2+ Goals @ $15.27 TopSport
Nice little winner there. Not the biggest win in terms of odds but happy to get something from this game and keeps my multi alive in the next game.

Penoud think ade v wce be open..adelaide tend to go high pressure more lock in vs the good sides in games v dogs n last week v Carlton come to memory..both fwd lines look good today hopefully not ruled by the intercept defenders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walker 2+
Fogarty 2+
Kennedy 2+
Darling 1+
Ryan 1+
Rioli 1+
McAdam 1+
Himmelberg 1+
@13

McAdam 2,3,4 @2.25, 5.25, 13

Ryan 2,3,4 @2.60 7, 19

Fogarty 3,4,5 @4.10, 8.75, 23

Cripps 2,3,4 @3.50, 11, 38

Himmelberg 2,3,4 @4.25, 13, 41 LETS DO IT AGAIN BROTHER

FULL DEGEN LAST GAME

Going back to McHenry again for this week, been betting on him almost every week for the last few, and he gets one, been unlucky not to get 2.

McHenry 1/2/3/4 @ $1.90/$6.50/$21/$67

Kennedy
Himmelberg
Walker
McAdam
McHenry
@ $5.13

McHenry 2
McAdam 2
Himmelberg
@ $16.75

Status