Workshop Jumper Ideas For 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked for the NRL's Canterbury in 2015, can't see how it wouldn't work for Port apart from possible resistance from fans
bulldogs15heritagefront.jpg

2024 marks 20 years since something big at Port, the first time we wore the lightning jumper of course! Here’s a modern day version of it.

One of my least favourite of their guernseys. They really dropped the ball when they went away from The Ian Kidd designs (their first home, away, preseason guernseys). I think their 2015-2017 preseason/AFLW away guernsey is their best teal guernsey.

I think that is a very simple solution. I'm not sure why Port supporters are so dead against it.
It looks terrible. I think they should have just changed the black for navy, and kept the white bars. Navy looks similar to black but it has a nice hue to it. Someone did a "mock" of it and I thought it looked great.
mock.jpg

Last edited:

spent a lot of time on this crows indigenous concept

(if offensive I'll delete)
View attachment 1764493

I guess the question of it being offensive/inappropriate comes down to whether or not you’re creating authentic Indigenous artwork.

First Nations artwork typically links to the culture and community, and has a lot of meaning behind just “dots and wavy lines”, often it’s stories being told that the artist has been permitted to tell from their community elders. I have done a lot of work as an apparel designer with Indigenous artwork but always using the approved supplied artwork from the club, who have sought out a bespoke artwork piece.

If it’s not authentic, at the end of the day, it’s a mock-up on an internet forum so like, hardly the end of the world and not supposed to be a serve or anything like that, just great for anyone to educate themselves on Indigenous artwork.

Needs more green, i also love that Zayd Gray (the submitter) didn't even cut the obvious source out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually reckon it would be pretty cool if they picked one of hand drawn ones and just put it on the jumper as is, with crooked lines and inconsistent colouring. May not be the best seller of all time but would fit the theme of the match well.

I actually reckon it would be pretty cool if they picked one of hand drawn ones and just put it on the jumper as is, with crooked lines and inconsistent colouring. May not be the best seller of all time but would fit the theme of the match well.
uranium_death have at it?

I too threw my hat into the ring
North-Melbourne-Kangaroos-GFA-Jumper.png
I noticed my entry moved its way up the list from the bottom to 3rd, probably due to votes which I'm absolutely buzzing about

Could BigFooty be home to yet another designer with an AFL Club sanctioned jumper?

I too threw my hat into the ring
View attachment 1780353
I noticed my entry moved its way up the list from the bottom to 3rd, probably due to votes which I'm absolutely buzzing about

Could BigFooty be home to yet another designer with an AFL Club sanctioned jumper?
I like the concept, but gawd those colours suck lol (as in the colours they make you use).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back