Play Nice The NM Devils Chessboard thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few questions warlord, I was hoping you could provide some insight?

Why are the US continuing to push for military support for Ukraine?
How far is Putin prepared to go in terms of taking land?
What would a likely negotiation look like now? Assuming no NATO and current land been taken to become part of Russia?
How much does this differ from what Putin advised was almost an agreed negotiation almost 2 years ago?

Thanks

Once people really start to understand, this is all about the Benjamin’s, the whole purpose of the Ukraine war was to get the federal dollars out out the USA and other nations and funnel it to a transnational group of ghouls/financial elite.

People will finally reject the notions of war. We’re not far away.

Last edited:
I love Egypt. The people are incredibly generous and heartwarming people and it is a beautiful country.

There is no way they can support millions of people emigrating there. They don't have the money nor the infrastructure and the standard of living is below average at best. It is similar to Jordan.
I reckon Israel will pay. They'll make it worth their while. And greedy politicians from Egypt (or whoever else can be bought) will jump at the chance.

Like Australia did with Nauru & png.

Israel knows how to play the long game. The centuries long game. 10 or 20 years of billions of payments would be an easy decision for them.

Russians partying now Avdiiivka has fallen.

Hard to see how Ukraine can regain any initiative now.

Hey ferball - go post that one on the Der Sturmer SRP thread.

They don't seem to have woken up to Adviivka falling

Last edited:
Hope it didn't get too divisive - seemed to everywhere else I went on BF...;)

At one point a poster was going to sue me for pointing out that if you keep defending Nazis, it makes you a Nazi sympathiser, but thankfull that's all simmered down and they've crept away with their tail between their legs.

A few questions warlord, I was hoping you could provide some insight?

Why are the US continuing to push for military support for Ukraine?

To be honest I think it suits Biden now to be able to blame the Republicans for blocking support.

Ukraine has lost, now its about how badly they lose.

How far is Putin prepared to go in terms of taking land?

In Ukraine? I reckon he wants all the coastline and a healthy buffer zone, so basically everything up the Dnipr.

What would a likely negotiation look like now? Assuming no NATO and current land been taken to become part of Russia?

Not much negotiating now, its Russian demands and Ukrainian acceptance.

How much does this differ from what Putin advised was almost an agreed negotiation almost 2 years ago?

Hugely, they'll lose basically half their coiuntry and their sea access. Previously it was just the Donbass.

To be honest I think it suits Biden now to be able to blame the Republicans for blocking support.

Been wondering whether or not this might be a cross party 'conspiracy'.

US ammo stocks were so depleted last year they had to send cluster munitions because the stores were empty. They haven't had any significant new capacity come online that I'm aware of, now the ME has kicked off in a big way.

What if both parties have conspired to create a political roadblock so they can avoid telling the world the truth...that they can send all the funding in the world to Ukraine, but no amount of electronic money will manufacture the missing materiel required.

I strongly suspect the West is much closer to being 'out of bullets' than anyone is willing to let on, and we know how massively depleted NATO is, so they can't cover America's arse on this one.

Been wondering whether or not this might be a cross party 'conspiracy'.

US ammo stocks were so depleted last year they had to send cluster munitions because the stores were empty. They haven't had any significant new capacity come online that I'm aware of, now the ME has kicked off in a big way.

What if both parties have conspired to create a political roadblock so they can avoid telling the world the truth...that they can send all the funding in the world to Ukraine, but no amount of electronic money will manufacture the missing materiel required.

I strongly suspect the West is much closer to being 'out of bullets' than anyone is willing to let on, and we know how massively depleted NATO is, so they can't cover America's arse on this one.

The Republicans were increasingly anti more funding last year when its became obvious the counter offensive had failed.

I don't think they sat down and agreed this, but I think there's a tacit understanding that both sides win out of the current state of play so need to push for any resolution.

GOP congress types are just as in thrall to the MIC as Democrats, there's no real momentum to reform a system that produces small amounts of oevrpriced and overhyped wunderwaffen when they pay off fore letting the current state of play continue is so high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Republicans were increasingly anti more funding last year when its became obvious the counter offensive had failed.

I don't think they sat down and agreed this, but I think there's a tacit understanding that both sides win out of the current state of play so need to push for any resolution.

GOP congress types are just as in thrall to the MIC as Democrats, there's no real momentum to reform a system that produces small amounts of oevrpriced and overhyped wunderwaffen when they pay off fore letting the current state of play continue is so high.

Agree with all that. :thumbsu:

Wasn't suggesting the shortage itself caused the roadblock so much as somebody has had a quiet word in each side's ear part-way through that the cupboard is almost bare, keep the roadblock going so that can't become wider public knowledge (I'm sure foreign governments like China, Russia and Iran are already well aware how stretched the US is).

I didn’t think we were allowed to talk about events before 2022, like there was obviously no lead up to this, Putin is just a madman who invaded another nation.

Definite anti Western vibes

Agree with all that. :thumbsu:

Wasn't suggesting the shortage itself caused the roadblock so much as somebody has had a quiet word in each side's ear part-way through that the cupboard is almost bare, keep the roadblock going so that can't become wider public knowledge (I'm sure foreign governments like China, Russia and Iran are already well aware how stretched the US is).

Yeah, that Israel is now inventing fantasies about Hezbollah tunnels to justify abandoning the north demonstrates how bad the ammo shortage really is.

That Stalin line about how many divisions the Pope has really hitting true all these years later hey

I find it highly convenient that the same people constantly talking about Navalny completely ignore Gonzalo Lira and the very current plight of Julian Assange.

The west holds itself up as being above such actions when it is anything but.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back