• Saints

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • Kangaroos

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminder to all:
  • Visiting other team boards to troll is not tolerated (here or elsewhere)
  • Do not respond to trolls - it just makes our cleanup job harder. Report and ignore please.
  • Do not post identifiable screenshots of profiles or posts here for the sake of mockery
Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a shame there is no overblown hope nor promise surrounding Norf like there was Essedon last year, there may be mayonnaise levels of spice when we meet next otherwise lmao

View attachment 1918642
Our local knowledge worked so well that we just didn’t bother with troubling the goals for a quarter…

Ryan Byrnes showed a bit. Bonner was excellent on the rebound. Darcy Wilson was just awesome again. I thought Steel and Ross were very important as well. Henry will keep getting better. As will the Sharman/King/Membrey combo.

Webster will be a big loss, he is one of the few that brings some physicality down back. Don’t think Ari is the right man to cover that hole either just yet, but happy to back him in if the coaches want him to get games under his belt.

Would have like to see McLennan today.

Great first half other than the goal kicking.

Second half rubbish but maybe we were just cruising - who knows?

Wilson!!!!

All you muppets were talking a big game, barely beat a team filled with 19 y.os 😂😂

doesn’t take local knowledge to know you lot won’t get close to any silverware, enjoy the wizard cup
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s a shame there is no overblown hope nor promise surrounding Norf like there was Essedon last year, there may be mayonnaise levels of spice when we meet next otherwise lmao

View attachment 1918642
Beat them in the majority of the key performance indicators with 6 players out who would all walk into their starting 18 and Pou not seen since late in the 2nd.

On another day we kick 18.11 and the scoreboard accurately reflects the game - which we still have plenty to work on. But plenty to be excited by.

Webster is an absolute idiot for that hit. One of the last true Cho’ carryovers. Hopefully whoever steps in wins his spot for good now.

Wilson Schoenmakers looked at home at the level and left me pretty excited for the future. Which i found slightly humorous considering all the “talent” at North.

No issues if Cordy comes in at FB. But kind of annoyed if it’s a bad one for Howard. Was good early.

Ryan Byrnes showed a bit. Bonner was excellent on the rebound. Darcy Wilson was just awesome again. I thought Steel and Ross were very important as well. Henry will keep getting better. As will the Sharman/King/Membrey combo.

Webster will be a big loss, he is one of the few that brings some physicality down back. Don’t think Ari is the right man to cover that hole either just yet, but happy to back him in if the coaches want him to get games under his belt.

Would have like to see McLennan today.

Agree on Byrnes, and I haven't been his biggest fan.

I think he'll get more but it'd be nice if our own supporters could remember that Jimmy has been a very fair player across a long career.
Making one bad decision one day doesn't make a player a thug.
He has been but that doesn’t matter to the tribunal. Let’s also remember that if someone else did that to one of ours we’d be out for blood.

It’s minimum 6 for mine. 8 wouldn’t shock me.

He has been but that doesn’t matter to the tribunal. Let’s also remember that if someone else did that to one of ours we’d be out for blood.

It’s minimum 6 for mine. 8 wouldn’t shock me.
If someone did that to a Saints player he would have got a free kick and zero weeks ...... and then a precedent would be set for said action to be punished down the line

Back