Game Day Rd 1, 2024, GWS v North Melbourne (Bull 100 v Josh Kelly’s Dog’s 200 milestones) Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie is straight in next week for him

And yes it is a big step up from sanfl for mine he only plays if every key defender can’t walk

I bet you that Pink isn't dropped next week.

If I'm right, you're not allowed to post in the Game Day thread at all next week.

If you're right, then I won't be allowed to post in the game day thread.

Deal?

Is it the game plan to bomb it to the top of the square with no talls contesting?
Instead of Brown paper bags we’re filling the Sherrin full of fifties and kicking it straight to Taylor as a down payment on a 10 year deal..

Then dives on the footy & gets pinned holding the footy 🤦‍♂️
Why is he even on our list “old man” keeping a younger kid from the side
The old man is the only bloke here today with 150+ games to his name, has a premiership pedigree, and can play all over the field. That's why he's on the list.

First game of the season, new players to the club and to footy, and their first time playing together, no surprise the defence is not organised. Most of a premiership defence looked even worse against this attack.

A couple of stretches early and then fell late Q2 to early Q3 where they got on the run they are so capable of. Otherwise so far I reckon we’ve gone better toe to toe than I’d have dared dream. (And of course it will be my fault if in the last quarter it rains goals and blows out.)

I think the backline has been better than they have any right to be considering the circumstances. Dawson and Pink already look like a solid KPD partnership and Fisher is fitting in well. It's not the weakness it's been talked up as.
It's transition running where we've been s**t. The gulf between their transition attack and our transition defence would legitimately add up to about 6 goals. What's the margin right now again?

Need a massive quarter from the mids in the last to not blow out...

Kerch looking assured with ball in hand, Duursma looks like he can marl anything from anywhere.

Can't wait to see a cohesive unit by mid season. A lot of positives being let down by some absolute butchers

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Go Kerch, Bull and LDU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone able to tell just what role exactly Tucker has been playing? Other than one great pickup and handball in the first I've barely noticed (anything good from) him.

Another who smashed the preseason and that should be a permanent VFL player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet you that Pink isn't dropped next week.

If I'm right, you're not allowed to post in the Game Day thread at all next week.

If you're right, then I won't be allowed to post in the game day thread.

Deal?
Unfortunately most of us will be at the game not able to fully enjoy the quiet, Chad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back