Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem to massimo an option?

Salem 105 very good but he looked like getting 60 and a tough fixture coming up. Feels like got out of jail with him and he can’t really be trusted

Salem to massimo an option?

Salem 105 very good but he looked like getting 60 and a tough fixture coming up. Feels like got out of jail with him and he can’t really be trusted

I had him on the chopping block 10 minutes into the last. Then he went nuts and scored around 60 points from that point! Similar late burst last week and agree he feels like he could drop a 60 game at anytime.

But he has scored well in the end and making a little $$
Will try to sneak through to their bye and get up to Sheez.

I’m thinking I’ll Move Sexton on to get to Mass. Probably down to Mannagh? Means I’ll be playing Dempsey on field so dont think I lose much in way of scoring.

Will upgrade from either Reid or Dean

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed the boat on Howes, meanwhile have Curtin and Schoenmaker doing nothing, and the injury double of Gibcus and Coffield. Defence is shot but rest of the team looks good. Probably not worth getting in Howes now, might focus on Massimo and a cheap rook.

I had him on the chopping block 10 minutes into the last. Then he went nuts and scored around 60 points from that point! Similar late burst last week and agree he feels like he could drop a 60 game at anytime.

But he has scored well in the end and making a little $$
Will try to sneak through to their bye and get up to Sheez.

I’m thinking I’ll Move Sexton on to get to Mass. Probably down to Mannagh? Means I’ll be playing Dempsey on field so dont think I lose much in way of scoring.

Will upgrade from either Reid or Dean
It’s always hard, does that scoring trend make you want to keep because “if they can do that wait til they put it all together” or is it more te worry about the rest of the game

I can’t use dpp to get mass and I feel like he will be one to jump on now

Sheezel, Stewart Whitfield (unless something happens today) obvious keeps
Young, Salem options
Williams, hore, howes still all with cash to make

I feel a lot better trading out Salem than young.

Not sure if Flanders is a priority trading after the bye or not

1 great score and2 ok.

Gut feel is still yes - at a fair price and hope for upside (plus mitigate high ownership I guess) and a strong pillar in weak forward line

Sexton may need to go
Not going to make a heap more cash now and the bye means even that’s frozen for a week
HOLD ! .....need to see if Dimma persists playing Sexton back in the FWD zone .....stick him back in DEF Dimma !!!!

His cash gen is shot. Most obvious trade out right now surely.

Is Powell an option? Didn't see North's game yesterday but do we think he can average 90+ and play midfield?
Powell can ave 90 .....but as a DEF, rather than midfield ...which I doubt is in Dimma's plans

What are the top cheap bye in prospects at the moment?
Obviously D’ambrosio. Who else?
Want to make some cash so I can get Bonner to Green next week

With Yeo killing it, Yeo to mass and Sexton to Powell is now a no go.

Issue is, I have no failed mid pricers/s**t players 🫠 with no must have rookies, and all my rookies making cash, I'm stuck

Going Sexton to Powell regardless (I have the coin banked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back