Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Injuries to Reid and Gibcus is why you really can't plan ahead with trades in AFL Fantasy.

Thankfully didn't have Gibcus, but have Reid, Grundy and Newcombe. Going to have to see what I can do with those.

Unless Xerri has a good game, there isn't really much else in the rucks unless you are going to the top, so Grundy probably holds.

Reid downgrade and then see what I can get for Newcombe might be the early leader.

Essendon coaching staff are stupid. Looking to get Tsatis back in surely he won’t be sub after that performance in a half.
Mackenzie gone as he was last min in for Tasatis.
Grundy potentially to Xerri for cash gen and Newcomb given another chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lazzaro to dempsey is a lock. Going to hold grundy cause he should bounce back and is good value still.

Then could do Budarick to Massimo. It's best 18 scoring next week so I could probably keep him given he's still good value, but Massimo's breakeven might be too good to pass up on.

Or trade out Newc to LDU (might not be able to afford it) or Holmes/Crouch/Setterfield.

I knew we shouldn't have trusted Geelong with rookie midfielders. Last year we saw Bruhn have low TOG. This year it's Jhye. Note to self. No more rookie Geelong midfielders from now on.

I knew we shouldn't have trusted Geelong with rookie midfielders. Last year we saw Bruhn have low TOG. This year it's Jhye. Note to self. No more rookie Geelong midfielders from now on.
Yeh, had him bench only but still not what you want for cash gen.

Also jumped OFF Mannagh once he was named sub.

ZReid, JClark, Lazzarro, plus Budarick/Grundy all Sh!t the bed.
Thought Howe was the risky one. Stay tuned for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back