Opinion Commentary & Media VII

Remove this Banner Ad

100 players doing drugs carte blanch without racking up any strikes. What a great policy you have there AFL. B-B-But muh medical issu- Oh so all 100 of these are actual drug ADDICTS who need medical help? Really? You'd be the biggest employer of drug addicts in the country if that was the case.
No mate there are a few Houses of Parliament that can probably claim that mantle ahead of the AFL 😉

I am not sure what you are getting at there, but perhaps he is not stupid enough to get on it on game day? It's 24 hrs in your system if you load up.

You could have a bump every time you go to the bench and still not have a reading.
Probably with the cake mix s**t thats been danced all over in this country. You could do an entire bag on the bench and not test positive 😂

Frank Zappa’s drug use was obvious at the naming of some of his four kids, daughter Moon Unit, son Dweezil, son Ahmet and daughter Diva. Moon Unit goes by Moon but I remember her saying with a serious face on US late night tv that she prefers Moon Unit.

Frank Zappa’s drug use was obvious at the naming of some of his four kids, daughter Moon Unit, son Dweezil, son Ahmet and daughter Diva. Moon Unit goes by Moon but I remember her saying with a serious face on US late night tv that she prefers Moon Unit.
I used to think the same, but Zappa was strongly opposed to recreational drug use.
He was just a different cat.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just can't get up in arms about recreational drug use, I'm sorry. It's so normal, it's way too demonised (no pun intended), I don't think this can be compared to actions like the * Supplements saga where an organisation set out to achieve an unfair advantage through a secret injection program. I don't know if I can see it as immoral for the club to say "hey, it'll destroy these guys' lives way more to receive a long term suspension and have their names dragged through the media than if we just try to give them support behind the scenes, it might be better to just rule them out for a game and deal with the matter privately." And it kind of seems like that's what this was.

Agree, but if they’re doing it during the lead up to games I have a problem with it, same as if they were drinking. Wouldn’t really concern me if they smoked some weed a few days before a game, but getting on the chalk, nah. Apart from that, if they stay fit and it doesn’t get out of control and effect their performance, than they can go their hardest as far as I am concerned.

Agree, but if they’re doing it during the lead up to games I have a problem with it, same as if they were drinking. Wouldn’t really concern me if they smoked some weed a few days before a game, but getting on the chalk, nah. Apart from that, if they stay fit and it doesn’t get out of control and effect their performance, than they can go their hardest as far as I am concerned.

Given they can't really drink alcohol due to skin folds, I'd say weed or edibles to calm the nerves and help get to sleep the night before or the night after games would be a lot healthier than handing out Stillnox or Valium.

Given they can't really drink alcohol due to skin folds, I'd say weed or edibles to calm the nerves and help get to sleep the night before or the night after games would be a lot healthier than handing out Stillnox or Valium.

Definitely. NBA players like KD always smoke weed. It’s better than drinking alcohol imo, and it’s nowhere near addictive as benzo sleeping pills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want to see him snap and start potting blokes.

He must be at breaking point.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

He’d remember where he come from, the obscure rookie pick who’d smoke a dart on his way into training, but realised he was throwing away an opportunity that could set him up for life and become the best ruckman in the comp.

Just a guess, but considering where he started, I think he’d have a different style than being the authoritarian type.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back