News 2024 St.Kilda Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

In fairness to RTB, the questions at the press conference were utter rubbish. Where were the questions about how we were going to beat the #1 team in the AFL and counter their elite midfield? RTB said he didn't want to talk about individual players and the next question was literally about an individual player. Would be nice if the people attending gave some thought to the questions. Was a pretty hilarious presser though. RTB clearly not happy.
I'd say he looked a bit shook up actually. Reckon he just came from some bad news or a barney with someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't really speak for their qualifications or competency in the role, but I have to say I have a much better feeling about keeping Dilena on.
My concern here is the north supporters just did not rate the bloke.

Granted they all come with warts.

They didn't rate him. Probably means he's good.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Dilena hols a CEO position for 6 years and he's no good mmm and was on there board for another 4 or 5 years, imagine if we left all clubs in the hands of supporters decisions :rolleyes:

Not sure that’s a point of validation for the guy.

You don’t just let good CEOs go.

Clubs fight tooth and nail to keep them and others offer the world.

My concern here is the north supporters just did not rate the bloke.

I’m sure Norf fans know how to spot a good CEO
Maybe they were concerned that he was too good and that his solid performance as CEO was threatening their capacity to endlessly bottom out and feed on high draft picks and handouts? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back