Preview Round 6, 2024: St Kilda v Western Bulldogs - Marvel Stadium, Thursday 18 April, 7.30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
silly question i know,but i havent been for 25 years,going to either this game or the north one,knowing niether will be a sellout can you still just rock up and pay to get in at the gate/turnstile?if so how much is general admission these days(adult not concession)?

last game i went to in 1999 was a collingwood win,bucket list item i need to tick off,or id sit home and watch them,was going to tick that item off in 2020 by going to a melbourne vs freo game as i hate crowds,like a bit of room,and the saints didnt really have a likely game on the dates i would have been in town,but covid screwed that up
General admission is $27. I can’t imagine there being a problem getting a ticket. GA gets you pretty much anywhere on level 3 (although the first half dozen rows on the wing are reserved).
You can sit anywhere and get a pretty good view. Saints dominate the city side of the ground.

Massive game Thursday. Dogs getting smashed in the media and the Bont doesn’t play to bad games in a row. Must win
I’m sick and tired of playing sides into form off the back of media beat ups
I couldn’t give a rats arse
We need to play for our own crisis- lose this and we are next
Let’s show the footy world a professional side that just goes out and gets it done

Am weirdly optimistic about this one. Home deck after a rough road trip, the boys would surely want to prove we're thereabouts and I reckon Bevo has just about lost the playing group. Wouldn't be surprised to see a pantsing followed by bye bye Bevo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me crazy but I would love to see Matteas in a run with role on Bont at some point, depending on how the game is going. He is barely 19 and gets marked way too hard on here, the experience of playing on Bont would be invaluable
Bont would run away from Pou who I see as having excellent skills, but isn't that mobile.

Last edited:
Call me crazy but I would love to see Matteas in a run with role on Bont at some point, depending on how the game is going. He is barely 19 and gets marked way too hard on here, the experience of playing on Bont would be invaluable
Geez, bont would be licking his lips.
Windhager could do a runwith role because he can tackle due to excellent upper body strength. Bont would just brush Matteus aside and go off on his merry way.

I wouldn’t like to be playing on Bont this week, he had a poor game in the weekend and his side is being questioned hard.

The only thing that will make this an easy victory is if Bevo has lost the locker room.

Yes....approx 10.45 am.
Hope we have some track watchers to provide us with an update on King. Could Collard's lack of game time for Sandy be related to him being an emergency for AFL game rather than injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back