Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Changed VC Butters to English VC.
Hopefully it works out.
5/567
Big question is, field Garcia or Reville lol. Sweet stuffed me big time
Gotta be Garcia if he’s not sub

Graham out meant I had no loop for the mids (still holding Sanders too) so playing 3 rooks- Windsor & Sharp = good, Roberts = bad. Roberts to Oliver next week. Still eager to get them all off eventually, but a couple more tasty price rises for the other 2 would be fab

Couldn't loop roberts tonight but you cant win them all, holding sharp was great at least

Went Zorko over Serong this week, at least he didn't go ballistic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just "go to the toilet" between subs and start time :p
Realised I can just loop him. If he plays poorly, I might just move Naicos into midfield and take Howes' 48 in defence. I might have to change around a trade and get Reville instead of Sullivan, in order to not field Lazzaro. I have to play 2 of Hugo Garcia, Lazzaro, Howes and Sullivan (or Reville). My options are grim.

Getting absolutely murdered trying to improve my team. Mckercher and now Sharp. Held Roberts over Sharp because he scored back to back 80s. Both Kerch and Sharp are scoring better than some of the premos I’ve brought in

Visentini looked good tonight, wonder if he stays in the team now. Cause of that I'll probably just have to run with English this week and not cop a donut with sweet

Visentini looked good tonight, wonder if he stays in the team now. Cause of that I'll probably just have to run with English this week and not cop a donut with sweet
Visentini rucked against Blix most of the night, hardly an imposing opposition. There will be a real ruckman against him next week, Meek would absolutely monster him, theyll use Sweet if hes good to go

823/9, VC on Ryan wasnt good enough so ill go into Bont I think praying for a big one vs a team with no midfielders.
Stewart and Clark hurt, but glad I had Roberts on the bench with the emg on him

Visentini rucked against Blix most of the night, hardly an imposing opposition. There will be a real ruckman against him next week, Meek would absolutely monster him, theyll use Sweet if hes good to go
yeah you'd think so, I'd have an extra rookie on field If I get in English too

Marshall VC into English C

If Marshall scores well I take Clark 44

If not I take Rogers & English c mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back