Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

s**t haircut = bad ruck. Can’t believe I started with Grundy and Jackson but glad to see the cripple fight tonight between them tonight. Tim English and Tristan Xerri; now there’s a haircut you can set your watch to.

James Jordon such a plodder and he he tagged Clark from start to bloody finish. Disgusting. And then Ryan selfishly took majority kickouts to inflate his stats.

So I traded Sharp instead of Roberts last week. Of course I f*cking did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tossing Fyfe away as soon as lockout lifts - how do you give away six frees? And then sit up forward for the last quarter (or at least I assume he was from what I heard on the radio), only to take a mark 30m from goal and hand it off? Joke of a player, could have been an easy 80 if he just got rid of the ball rather than getting pinged holding the ball three times in a quarter. Absolute ******* campaigner this guy

Tossing Fyfe away as soon as lockout lifts - how do you give away six frees? And then sit up forward for the last quarter (or at least I assume he was from what I heard on the radio), only to take a mark 30m from goal and hand it off? Joke of a player, could have been an easy 80 if he just got rid of the ball rather than getting pinged holding the ball three times in a quarter. Absolute ******* campaigner this guy
You talking about Fyfe or Gulden?

I should of taken Clark's 44 instead of Roberts. lol
I still believe Clark will win the brownlow one day the moment he plays more than 80% of game time.

7/619 (VC)

Meh night. Thank goodness for the Butters VC.

Can’t wait to punt Roberts at the first opportunity

7/690

Butters and Sharp killed it. Heeney did his job. Young OK. Stewart is a worry. Roberts looped from the bench is probably my big win tonight. Five more rookies to come this weekend thanks to carnage. Wish me luck!
Speaking of Stewart, Zuthrie looks to have taken his points, 83, 95, 113 and 104. Could be a cheap option next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back