List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

So my take on the difference between Harry and Parker is that Parker naturally finds the ball more and applies more pressure.

Sure, Harry’s younger but he’s had more sport specific training. Everyone on here has their opinions about players.
Good thing players get selected on their current performances at the club they are now training with..not what they were doing when they were in the under 15's in another league.

So my take on the difference between Harry and Parker is that Parker naturally finds the ball more and applies more pressure.

Sure, Harry’s younger but he’s had more sport specific training. Everyone on here has their opinions about players.
That's true but enough with the inside info stuff. If you do really have inside info, you probably shouldn't divulge half the stuff you post.

It’s like stopping off on every floor in an elevator and he’s on the other side of the doors each time 😂
You think he’d pull his head in given he’s getting slammed for it by all and sundry, but nope, that hole just keeps getting deeper.

After how many years of not playing football?

Harry has played Vic Country and Dandenong. They’re not exactly low standards.

And Parker played basically a full year at the Eastern Ranges as a bottom ager in 2019. Before COVID struck in his draft year and he would have been selected for Metro.

So not sure what your point is.

Parker is older, has a more mature body, played more footy recently and has had the better chance to train at the level than Harry.

No he’s actually had more match practice at a higher level than Harry did.
How? I’m curious to hear why you think this.

That's true but enough with the inside info stuff. If you do really have inside info, you probably shouldn't divulge half the stuff you post.
That last thing wasn’t really inside info. His statistics would say as much.

Nothing I post isn’t widely discussed by you guys. I’m not dumb enough to actually ever share anything about me, either. We’ve all bluffed once or twice about having inside info.

Probably my writing style doesn’t help to be assertive and definitive. It’s journalistic confidence, doesn’t always come off the best. I use “I think” more because of what someone said once.

It's only ever snide inferences. And once he's put it out there he deletes it.
Well not entirely true because you can’t ever delete something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Parker played basically a full year at the Eastern Ranges as a bottom ager in 2019. Before COVID struck in his draft year and he would have been selected for Metro.

So not sure what your point is.

Parker is older, has a more mature body, played more footy recently and has had the better chance to train at the level than Harry.
It was years ago

After how many years of not playing football?

Harry has played Vic Country and Dandenong. They’re not exactly low standards.
Marty Clarke's 10th game of footy, or something stupid like that, was in the AFL.

Nothing I post isn’t widely discussed by you guys. I’m not dumb enough to actually ever share anything about me, either. We’ve all bluffed once or twice about having inside info.

Probably my writing style doesn’t help to be assertive and definitive. It’s journalistic confidence, doesn’t always come off the best. I use “I think” more because of what someone said once.

You said recently that there was other things about him that were a bit untoward. Just let it go

Well you did delete your post. Soups replied to it in #5066 and there have been other posts where you have implied you have inside info on Harry & that somehow that has something to do with why he's not playing as well as we (you) expected/won't be selected/or ??

You've also said we only selected him because he was pumped up on sen by his management team.. like that would be the reason our club would recruit someone?

Last edited:
Well you did delete your post. Soups replied to it in #5066 and there have been other posts where you have inferred you have inside info on Harry & that somehow that has something to do with why he's not playing as well as we (you) expected/won't be selected/or ??

You've also said we only selected him because he was pumped up on sen by his management team.. like that would be the reason our club would recruit someone?

Cmon mate. The writer implies, the reader infers. We aren’t savages.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The info on Harry is not related to him not playing well or not being selected. It’s not from the club but somewhere else.

We selected him for other reasons (obviously) but his manager promoted him well and this played a part. It’s not the only reason.
Maybe stop denigrating certain players within our club with all this snide innuendo. It's becoming so tiresome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back