Collingwood 2024 Gather Round Guernsey Concepts

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
G'day guys thought I'd share some of the guernsey design concepts I've made for this upcoming Gather Round. By no means official but hopefully the club or someone with a contact in the club could maybe pass these on and see what they reckon.

First one here is heavily inspired by the '98 Away Guernsey but with the new crest instead.
iyPWusS.png

This one is an almost 'zoomed in' take on the famous 'Swooping Magpie' guernsey of the early 2000s. The white variant of the design also pays homage to the guernseys that were worn by the fabled Machine team in 1927.
oO79dhB.png
YwrKiak.png

Let me know what you think, you can also find a lot more of my designs on my instagram account @natodesigns_

The 98' away guernsey would be a class return as a throwback, even better without the small logo in the centre which I always thought was a little strange (maybe just the magpie on its own?).

The black-based variant of that new swooping magpie kit is bloody awesome, so bold and simple + achieves that fierce look like the original one. Also would work as a great mostly black design for clashes.

G'day guys thought I'd share some of the guernsey design concepts I've made for this upcoming Gather Round. By no means official but hopefully the club or someone with a contact in the club could maybe pass these on and see what they reckon.

First one here is heavily inspired by the '98 Away Guernsey but with the new crest instead.
iyPWusS.png

This one is an almost 'zoomed in' take on the famous 'Swooping Magpie' guernsey of the early 2000s. The white variant of the design also pays homage to the guernseys that were worn by the fabled Machine team in 1927.
oO79dhB.png
YwrKiak.png

Let me know what you think, you can also find a lot more of my designs on my instagram account @natodesigns_

‘Like’ for the Gold AFL logo 😀

The 1998 away guernsey looks better with time. Not overly popular at the time, but like the barcode jumper has achieved some sort of legendary status.
Yeah I very much agree. The shield number panel was very much a thing of the late 90s but otherwise it ages quite well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back