Game Day Round 4 vs. Hawthorn, Adelaide Oval, 5:10pm Sun 07/04 (Gather Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you were wrong on two counts. We won, and Pendlebury was critical in setting up our win.

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate

Pendlebury was critical in nothing. He didn’t play half the game and prior to that had not touched the ball outside the 1 goal

So “wrong” on the loss alone. Barely. But sure…cool, we only just beat a Hawthorn side who was missing a tonne of key players

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate

Pendlebury was critical in nothing. He didn’t play half the game and prior to that had not touched the ball outside the 1 goal

So “wrong” on the loss alone. Barely. But sure…cool, we only just beat a Hawthorn side who was missing a tonne of key players
Love the goalpost moving ya big Doomer. Take the routine L and move on

I think the boys went on their bye at half time.

Regroup & re-energise for round 6.

Got the 4 points.
Cox went on the bye before the game even started.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the goalpost moving ya big Doomer. Take the routine L and move on

“Routine”

Round 0 - W
Round 1 - W
Round 2 - W
Round 3 - W
Round 4 - L

Get a new dictionary champ, yours is sh*t

It seems like we can only play one or two good quarters this year.Luckily we had three good quarters against the Lions last week

Cox went on the bye before the game even started.
Whatever mate. We got the 4 points. Played a lot of footy in a short amount of time.

There's a reason I don't bother reading the game day threads. Full of people who only come on here to post negative s**t.

I think the boys went on their bye at half time.

Regroup & re-energise for round 6.

Got the 4 points.

Hawthorn lifted their pressure and we went to water. Plain and simple as to why they nearly stole that....
We are like Melbourne a bit, once the opposition turn up the pressure and we can't get clear ball to move it quickly, and the opposition start playing manic footy, we struggle....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back