Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 15 vs. Adelaide, MCG Sun 25/06, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Educate us!
Why do AFL players wear SKINS?
SKINS support your muscles and assist you with dynamic movements. Due to the wrapping of the muscles (and the support), it reduces muscle oscillation. Muscle oscillation is the muscle movement that happens when vibrations occur as your foot hits the ground.

Why do AFL players wear SKINS?
SKINS support your muscles and assist you with dynamic movements. Due to the wrapping of the muscles (and the support), it reduces muscle oscillation. Muscle oscillation is the muscle movement that happens when vibrations occur as your foot hits the ground.
Are you a doctor?

The 2023 Ginni revolving door

When Ginni plays - " Drop him, he doesn't chase or tackle"
When Ginni doesn't play - " We miss Ginnis spark and creativity"

That's because when he has played this year, he's done very little, but when he doesn't play, we only seem to remember the 2022 in form Ginni.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys I was thinking of travelling to Adelaide for the port game next month, is it as bad as people say it is?

Iā€™ve heard the place is great, just the port fans can be hostile? Anyone else making the trip?
They're pretty feral. And as there isn't enough opposition fans to censure them, they just yell out stupid stuff. But it's a fun day.

Hey guys I was thinking of travelling to Adelaide for the port game next month, is it as bad as people say it is?
Nice place to visit but I wouldn't say people actually live there, it's more a case of having an abode there and just going through the motions

Ins: Elliot, Krueger, Ginnivan, Ruscoe
Out: McInnes, Harrison, WHE, Markov

McStay will need a run in the twos for mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back