Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 15 vs. Adelaide, MCG Sun 25/06, 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Obviously a long way away, so enjoy the week off.

We have an opportunity to go tall because last time their talks were "marking ******* everything!"

McStay, Elliott and probably Kreuger the ones pushing their case. Ginnivan in also.

Markov, McInnes and. *. I don't know.

Howe probably a week or two after that.

Geez, I don't know how much longer we can persist with WHE. Would I have any confidence going into a preliminary final with him starting?

He had Lachie Hunter at his mercy in the first quarter and he let him run straight through him.

Howe is a must, Ginni for Reef, missed Elliotts pressure up forward. Johnson was clearly crook IMO and we probably need McStay after the bye.

IN: McStay, Elliott
OUT: Johnson (omitted), McInnes (omitted)
SUB: Ginnivan

I really rated Harrison today and he keeps his spot IMO (assuming he was just winded there at the end).

Hosk will go for Sidebottom and then Harrison for DeGoey. Thought Frampton was good today, however I suspect he will make way for Howe when he is deemed fit.

Out: Johnson, McInnes, WHE
In: McStay, Elliott, Ginnivan

SUB: Markov/McInnes

Johnston out after one bad game! seriously guys !
Would have Krueger as my first player in deserves a senior recall!
As usual the rest of the changes can go either way!
Would also Bing Elliott if fit!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnston out after one bad game! seriously guys !
Would have Krueger as my first player in deserves a senior recall!
As usual the rest of the changes can go either way!
Would also Bing Elliott if fit!

Agree, ridiculous to call for him to be dropped, he was one of those dick do probably didn’t help

Krueger 100% comes in with Elliott and McStay, maybe a Little too heavy but potentially drop Cameron

Ginn gets nowhere near this side please!

Not buying the “managed” line for Ginni. I think the few noises and rumours around could be on the money, but we shall see after the bye if he is back.

In: Elliot, Mcstay
Out: reef, WHE
Sub: rotate to someone else.
Having markov as sub two weeks in a row isn’t really setting him up for success imo.

Not buying the “managed” line for Ginni. I think the few noises and rumours around could be on the money, but we shall see after the bye if he is back.

In: Elliot, Mcstay
Out: reef, WHE
Sub: rotate to someone else.
Having markov as sub two weeks in a row isn’t really setting him up for success imo.
What are those?

Do the VFL boys play next weekend? Kreuger should get another crack, especially if he has a chance to perform again at VFL level next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back