Game Day Round 15: Collingwood vs. Adelaide, MCG Sun 25 June 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 20 will put some perspective on that. Crows would’ve given Port plenty to think about today. Crows beat Port earlier this season and may beat them again in a few weeks.
Like everything we judge on current performances and I believe Port are performing better than us atm.
As I said, we have to get better. Port would have said the same when we beat them earlier. And they have got better.
We do have some important soldiers to come back so we should get better. But some who played today have shown that right now they are not up to September action.
Time will tell, but right now the “Premiership favourites “ tag is not warranted.

Good to chalk up a win without De Goey and Sidebottom. Pretty important players.
95% of our list in fit, this is a cop out. Sidebottom was starting to border on being best 22 on the first quarter of the season, he’s handy but c’mon, he’s mid thirties now.

I essentially agree that our reliance on JDG has become far too great though. We are about a 15% worse side without him playing or not firing when he does play. Outside of Ndaicos, nobody really steps up to fill his void in the middle. Adams tries but he’s limited. Crisp is the one that continues to disappoint in the wake of a huge hole in our midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back