Strategy Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 13 vs. Melbourne, MCG Mon 12/06, 3:20pm BIG FREEZE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just get reported and go for a mid year holiday?
Wherever he goes it should be training related. Why time off ?
My personal opinion is he trains with his teammates and Wade.

He has Covid right now. Then after Monday they have a bye so they can go where they want in this time.
Then post bye he can come back and have a mini preseason, he will still train nevertheless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He has Covid right now. Then after Monday they have a bye so they can go where they want in this time.
Then post bye he can come back and have a mini preseason, he will still train nevertheless.

Ok thanks for clarification Jen

It's been reported tonight in the media that he is being offered extended holiday time, not just the 4 or so day break enjoyed by his teammates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wont be playing Monday. How anyone thinks Melbourne will get near us is crazy. They've been putrid for a month

He’ll play 100%

It’s a blister lol

Lippa is a good in, but let's not build him up to be Chris Judd.

The Royal Sampler is this a standard time frame for a return to play from a shoulder reconstruction? Whilst it feels like ages, it has only probably been a few months.

Pfff, Chris Judd wishes he could have been as fast, skilful and good looking as our Lippa.

Pfff, Chris Judd wishes he could have been as fast, skilful and good looking as our Lippa.

Faster and more skilful was Judd.
Lippa the bigger stud.

So listening to fly today it seems certain Lippa comes in and Elliot if fit. Even if Dan is fit he should play VFL, wasn’t in great form when injured and our forwards are doing well atm. Honestly can’t see how Dan improves us, AJ is having a very good season, Checkers is having a career best and Coxy in the second ruck/forward role is also playing some of the best footy of his career. I’m happy, don’t mess with what’s working. Billy in for HH, Lippa for Jordy with JC and Finn ready for WHE or others in doubt.

I like having these issues with selection it’s been a while. Others years it’s been which spud has to play. What’s going to happen when Howie gets back and Jordy from his mid season break. Good times ahead.

So listening to fly today it seems certain Lippa comes in and Elliot if fit. Even if Dan is fit he should play VFL, wasn’t in great form when injured and our forwards are doing well atm. Honestly can’t see how Dan improves us, AJ is having a very good season, Checkers is having a career best and Coxy in the second ruck/forward role is also playing some of the best footy of his career. I’m happy, don’t mess with what’s working. Billy in for HH, Lippa for Jordy with JC and Finn ready for WHE or others in doubt.

I like having these issues with selection it’s been a while. Others years it’s been which spud has to play. What’s going to happen when Howie gets back and Jordy from his mid season break. Good times ahead.
I wouldn't be surprised if we trial all the talls. An experiment we havent done, or planned for; but may be one we are tempted to do. Not sure how it'll work, but we'll see.

And the Man of Steele

I wouldn't be surprised if we trial all the talls. An experiment we havent done, or planned for; but may be one we are tempted to do. Not sure how it'll work, but we'll see.
And Melbourne are a tall side as well, so if we were going to do it, it's probably against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back