N
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Groups About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey mate,
    Thoughts on the Raiders match this week?
    N
    nobbyiscool
    Trying not to think about it too much... took me days to get over the Eagles loss last week cos I hadn't prepared myself for it. In the case of the Raiders I'm trying not to think too much about the prospect of getting to see them here in Melbourne for the prelim next week!
    Hi, I've been reading your comments in the Liam Jurrah thread and I've been blown away by them. You seem to have so much knowledge and understanding of the current situation re Aboriginality, that I was wondering how you came about it? Is it purely thru experience, or do you have some sort of academic background?

I don't think I have ever, ever been impressed by a West Coast supporter's comments, so this is a first!

Many thanks in advance for answering my questions.
    Yep. I've not been to too many local games either. Was actually meaning do you go anywhere in particular (pub/club etc.) to watch the Eagles games? Just trying to get a feel for where, if at all, most of the Eagles supporters go to watch games.

Haven't been to a Raiders game for a while. Heading off to see the Brumbies tomorrow though.
    Haha, that would be good. However that said I religiously buy most of the PPV's with a few others. You at one of the unis?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back