Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• hello lol. Your thoughts in the US election? lol
    Reactions: David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Place is ****ed 😊

How are you brother? Coping well with this campaigner of a year?
    Freomaniac
    Freomaniac
    in these Elections, the crazy man or the A**hole usually wins. lol. Trump wont go down without a fight. he can stay in the white house until january 21st. After that..... he might be dragged by his balls or worse, dragged by his wig lol
    your right after all, Old man Ross Lyon will out live us all. Robert mugabe passed away at 95 years old!
    Well, this has been an insane few days, Charles Manson passed away, Robert Mugabe is overthrown and Don Burke is involved in multiple sex scandals lol
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Mugabe was my idol growing up, I too wanted to make ten billion Zimbabwean dollars
    Hey Schwarz, how's the mod life going? You must be beating the ladies off with a stick hey? What a life you must live you stud.
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    It has its ups and downs

I mean, you frame a Richmond player with sexting, and no one even acknowledges you

Not as easy as it seems
    indygo
    indygo
    Good stuff mate. That's the s**t. Can only dream of your love life. (Usually the wet variety) has How about you send those unlucky ladies that don't quite fit your criteria needs my way, Even those honeys need some pleasuring too.
    what is it with Teams giving North a 4 goal head start then beating them at the end? 1st Off geelongistan gave them a 5 goal head start and won, your mob gave them a 5 goal lead then beat them, then Freo gave them a 23 point lead at half time and we still won.
    Just wanted to personally say congrats on the long awaited flag champ. You deserve it.
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Trust me, I know they don't come that often :D
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    To think you'll only get better. I wrote a long winded spiel to Igloo and one of two others about 3 years ago saying the Dogs would win a flag soonish with the influence of my old Chanel College teacher Macca. He laid the foundations.
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    He did

The contested footy we played was the hallmarks of him

Bev has added the nuance and the strategy, and deserves all of the credit. But the foundations were laid with Macca - he picked it perfectly

As for getting better - Jesus Christ I can't imagine that
    Ahh Oxy you're blushing :( Why do they always ban the good ones
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Totally corrupt system

I was expressing my freedom of speech

#MakeTheGCBoardGreatAgain
    are you alive you crazy bastard? Have you taken flights just like the norf game? Take the risk and take a flight to Adelaide and back while the granny is on! lol.
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Was thinking about that today, knowing they're playing on a plane though will result in me most likely committing an international incident
    Freomaniac
    Freomaniac
    you mean a lightning strike that gives the whole of victoria a black out? lol
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Hey, now there's an idea
    Turns out that I accidentally reported one of my own posts
    Freomaniac
    Freomaniac
    I assume you were drunk when this happened.If so, you are as crazy as duritz. lol
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Yeah, drunk, let's go with that for an excuse :(
    I have been impressed with your struggles to overcome addiction. A little known fact about me is that I too once struggled with addiction. I was addicted to Phillips Castle. I would like to appoint you Sir David Schwarz, Duke of Sunshine
    The RACV_ is a big fan of your work Mr Ox. Please contact us at www.RACV_.com.au/TiggyTigerDH/scroat-tugging
    David Schwarz
    David Schwarz
    Do you want to run some ads on SEN? The marketing girl at the office reckons the vast majority of our listening demographic are D/H's
    RACV_
    RACV_
    That would be wonderful Mr Ox. It would be wonderful to inform all our SEN customers about our 'DH Specials'. I have a feeling caller: Trout might be particularly interested
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back