Rough_Edges
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hi Rough_Edges,

Saw you mentioning Carlton and Saints player potentially the next failed test culprits. I cant get on SS though - can you tell me who these are reported to be?
    Explain to me, are you English, or are you just supporting them for some unknown reason? :confused:
    Yeah Hodge and Goddard are the two best players so far this year, hopefully they're around the mark for the Brownlow but I don't think umps like either.

As for my DT, lets just say that I'm already studying for 2011. :D :( Everything that could've gone wrong, has.
    Walks is a star. 21 touches and 5 goals today in the SANFL, give him a few years and he'll be a freak. :thumbsu:
    dunno why ud trade him. i thought it was a 1 week injury and the cats were being protective by making him miss 2.

as long as u get him back asap you'll be fine. will kill me anyway. good to see effes doing well too. that duffield fella is annoying as hell.

ah i see u have lewis too. gunnnnnn!
    a little over it to be honest. Around 1500th after scoring 2250 this week. Finally played a game without a donut. Have copped 8 0s the past 4 weeks, lol - no joke! Only 10 trades left but and my team isnt great - starting grimes, broughton and hartlett still. Still dont have Ablett but I got Lewis who is far better, lol.

how u doin?
    done 2. pav/lids killing me. im doing well considering im ablett-less. i wish someone would rough him up. I could get him in this week but it uses all my cash (150k in bank + hasleby+ rich - hartlett). Very tempted to ride it out without him. Looking at OUR man big J-Lew. Want him but know its a stupid move, ha...

yeh fraser injury scared me a little. I know racking had him up until that. Still, H-Mac was probably a better pick... WHY did ppl trade simmonds for meesen? dumb as ****...
    im guessing GODDARD. good pick with Gilbert. As soon as effes picked him he was gonna average 95, lmao. adcock>>drumm :), good stuff with ablett, not sure why no1 picked fraser. far better bet than sandi/simmonds/hille. how many trades u used? ill guess 2.

good side but.
    im guessing GODDARD. good pick with Gilbert. As soon as effes picked him he was gonna average 95, lmao. adcock>>drumm :), good stuff with ablett, not sure why no1 picked fraser. far better bet than sandi/simmonds/hille. how many trades u used? ill guess 2.

good side but.
    solid. alot better than those hacks at EDT who have meesen as their 2nd ruck. Dumb pricks. Picking simmonds wasnt smart either. Lh15 has lost the plot. Humerous though.

FFFFFFRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR baby!

lim ike 490th. knights and butler ****ed me over but besides that ive gone ok. Need Ablett bad though... how u going
    Yeh but I've got some issues as Knights and Hentschel both need to go. I think I'll get Thompson for Hentschel and Power/Lewis/Vince for Knights.
    Nice, didn't think you'd be scoring that well.

I've got 2023 and 1915, I think, something like that anyway.
    I'm off to Sydney to see Coldplay, should be awesome!

When I get back we must talk DT. I'm interested to compare our squads and to teach you a thing or two as I always do. ;)
    full list and we'd have won.

As i said, you're gonna get smashed by Hawthorn anyway. Only prolonging the dissapointment.
    well, it went pretty s**t - top 1000. However not as s**t as Lh15 (and macca :D ). God, what a *******. That ranking was monty-esq. Its what happens when everything doesnt go the hacks way.

ps, straight sets :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back