Remove this Banner Ad

• Is it sold out now....?
    I wish I could help you as I am a Megdeth Fan club member... If I come accross any spare tix i'll PM you.
    i wouldn't hold it against you if you left me dead or blind...but give the choice i'd prefer dead
    Yeah, I've got that, all under control, kinda. Kind of regretting agreeing to go first week at the moment.
    You can make a great game without quality graphics if you have good story lines and dialogue. Lucas Arts made some very good games in that time.
    Haha i sure am. For some reason 3rd year seems easier than 2nd year, also im a n00b who left my classlisting to last minute so i've got gaps everywhere, hence they are generally filled by the tav.
    Heck yes!

Problem is the 3 seperate campaigns. Have to buy them individually for each race. Don't know how it will effect multiplyer.
    Hahahaha.
    Hey starcraft is alright bro. Actually, might play some its been awhile.
    As for CSS, I don't feel like raging anymore this evening the shitness of footy classified made me angry enough.
    Whilst it has been something of Rhyme Of the Ancient Mariner I am confident we are on the way to Aces High whereas poor old WC have had a Flight of The Icarus and are 2 Minutes To Midnight with your Children Of The Damned :)P

Got your Slayer/Megadeth tix squared away???
    Yeah... I'm 100% certain we'd be sitting on 6 wins right now were it not for the ridiculous run with injuries that we've had mate.

Then there wouldn't be all this priority pick talk around us, which, quite frankly, would make me pretty happy...

W33
    Jack Watts is unavailable for selection after hurting his right hand playing for the Casey Scorpions last week. X-rays have shown that he has a chipped bone at the base of his right thumb and he will miss the next 1-2 weeks.

You know... I'm seriously starting to wonder if we need a 50-man squad or something with all the injuries we get. This is insane.

Greeny's got a broken bone in his wrist, it seems - the kind of injury that (like the navicular bone) takes a while to heal, and then there's Jamar's ongoing quad trouble, Grimes' back problems (which kept him sidelined for the first 6 rounds as well) and Brock's knee still giving him difficulty.

Frustrating as hell this is...
    Yeah it's certainly not an easy job being a Freo supporter on bigfooty sometimes.

You should be fine tomorrow unless you lose by 200.* I think everyone's already worn out this weekend from using us as their punching bag.

*god I hope you lose by 200 :p
    To crush you're enemies, see dem driven before you and to hear the lamentation od de women.....

and not watch you're club kick one solitary goal in a ****ing match
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back