Remove this Banner Ad

• The point is not to mention CatWrangler........... isn't even a club member, yet he trolls those who are
    The less attention you give this muppet the better
    G'day, besides all the bullshit that will be said between now and the grand final, we're the best teams all year, so if Hawthorn choke again, Cats deserve the Flag this year. Good luck mate.
    candiehappy
    candiehappy
    Cheers, it's the GF every one wants to see !
    candiehappy
    candiehappy
    piss poor to troll on a team board, save it for Bay 13
    Electric
    Electric
    It was clearly a joke taken too seriously.. Thought it would be ok as it was a reply to ''wtf is a docker''
    candiehappy
    candiehappy
    it would have been funny & clever on the Bay. Bit sensitive on our board. cheers mate
    No, wish it was! I owned a '68 pop-top a long time ago, but I'd still love to own a splitty one day.
    Might have to wait until I retire. Still into German autos though - own a couple of Mercs.
    My avatar pic is from a show - I have a collection of pics on my iphone.
    Good luck with the '58!
    cheers,
    Rob.
    You lucky bastard. Na, I've actually got an exam on Friday night, that finishes at 7.15pm, so just in time to watch the game, which is even on live here, which is rare as rocking horse s**t. Still owe you a beer too mate-haven't forgotten
    Yep they don't make too many like Cap'n Beefheart - so how was the FZ show in Adelaide '75?? Never had the chance to see him live, one of the ones where I'll always regret I just didn't get the chance.
    Good man! Where was that, in the States?

Sheik Yerbouti was the first 'real' album I ever bought.
    Tell me about it! It's one game that we HAVE to win. And if we don't then Bay 13 will become unbearable - for me anyway...:D
    That's good to know. There's been a fair bit of goss doing the rounds so I'll be interested to see how we perform on the weekend. We should belt the Tuggers but I wouldn't be backing us to beat the Dons.... I'd forgotten how hard footy is to watch when you are s**t.
    Thanks candie! It was a brilliant game, my voice was gone by the end of it. Dissapointed with the end result, but there could only be one winning team! Haha thanks for the heads up on the bay! Cheers again, and good luck next year!
    Thanks candie. You guys took your opportunities and we didn't. Shattering stuff for me as even when Chappy snagged that goal I still thought we'd come again. Hopefully one day I get to experience the ultimate glory, but I'll never give up supporting!
    Hey, naah watched it at home, it was massive. Before the game I've never been so nervous going into a game..The Collingwood game was fun but the GF was pressure but I was always happy during the game that we still had a chance..Then to come out on top and win theirs almost nothing better..
    Well done mate. Another premiership win. It was a great grand final. The Cats were too professional on the day. As i said to Tex, 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Enjoy it.
    I agree. It's not the same with the Saints. I just hope next year we're good enough to get back up there. Good luck for Saturday too. I reckon you'll do it easy - 6 goals.
    Congratulations to Geelong for making yet another grand final candie. I hope you have a great day. They've come good just at the right time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back