G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• What about that Patrick Smith article on Hird from the other day!? Whack!
    Nailed it I reckon.
    G
    GuzzLG
    Yeah. Suck s**t hirdy. Lol.
    Reactions: shepp
    Jaeger
    Jaeger
    Thought he made some accurate, valid and irrefutable points.
    G
    GuzzLG
    Says more about you
    Reactions: shepp
    Poor form Guzz poor form indeed.
    G
    GuzzLG
    I'm back dude. I noticed Troy Pannell isn't. This makes me glad.
    I got one last Friday and might have had one or two after that. I'll let you know if I receive any more.
    Nice work with Watson clip. Did you have to go through each match to find all the good kicks you wanted? I want to do some similar stuff but I fear it would take ages.
    Yo cum guzzler - are you seriously banned from the Bay? :thumbsdown:
    Already missing throwing s**t at you. :(
    LOL - Watson chokes on chicken and you lose a game by less than a kick!! Enjoy the slide back to the bottom 4. Watson 30 metres out = spray = hack!!
    GLG - happy Christmas - it is always good to fly with you on the Bay - and clear out your PM Box !!! Best wishes, B
    Bye Bye Bummers hahahahahahahahaha Not going to be on Big Footy anymore hahahahahahahahahahaahaha
    Watch the game last night? I thought you played pretty well, but why was your coach laughing? Is this normal?
    lol i can make s**t up too, if that's what we're doing.

When are you coming back to the Bay? I smell a Carlton loss.
    Hodge was injured and Roughead's been in bad form. I didn't even think Pears was playing on him. If he was, he's an idiot. Roughead had four or five shots and missed them all.

Schoenmakers kept Gumbleton to 3 possessions and a beautiful piece of play running down Donuts Hurley lol.

Enjoy the split round.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back