St Kilda will draft one AFL player from another club, Who will be in a Saints Jumper in 2008?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben Hudson from Adelaide, wants out
Saints want a ruckman (a good one)
2+2 = Hudson at St.kilda next year

WHITNALL MAYBE HE IS THE MAN remember SAINTS previously used to recruit ex Carlton Players goes back a few years 1980s WOW JONES SHELDON MC CONVILLE RICKY NIXON MARCOU I THINK and of course HAMMILL ANYONE know more ex players to saints from blues

Hey James Dean u can bag my typing but its true about Carlton Players going to the Saints its FACT of course we want Whitnall but history may repeat and as a passionate Blues member I want to see us improve. James Dean how long have you been a member for ? or maybe u are a armchair member heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cameron Wood would be a remarkable coup if he could be obtained.

If I recall, he is of South Australian origin - I think we would be forced into a bidding war with a wealthy club like Adelaide. We can't compete on the basis of training facilities or intangible benefits, so we would have to offer Brisbane some mighty nice draft picks (target the trading club rather than the player).

Can we afford to trade away more picks for the elusive "ready made", "10 year" ruckman.

Hey James Dean u can bag my typing but its true about Carlton Players going to the Saints its FACT of course we want Whitnall but history may repeat and as a passionate Blues member I want to see us improve. James Dean how long have you been a member for ? or maybe u are a armchair member heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
What does that have to do with you not being able to type?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHITNALL MAYBE HE IS THE MAN remember SAINTS previously used to recruit ex Carlton Players goes back a few years 1980s WOW JONES SHELDON MC CONVILLE RICKY NIXON MARCOU I THINK and of course HAMMILL ANYONE know more ex players to saints from blues

Craig Davenport to Carlton made my millenium. Smiling just thinking about it.

Did we guys give you Jacob Anstey at some stage? Ripper for you guys...

Thanks for Matty Lappin, a true Carlton man :thumbsu:

Hasn't Ackland got another year to run on his contract at about 350 a year? That's a truly beautiful thing. Maybe you should try to negotiate a contract extension now, like you did with Pagan.

has fev singed at carlton yet? hear his new house is conviently close to moorabbin! and 5 grand off his contract for every time he spat the dummy would solve the money issue lol (though with all the retirement don't think its needed)

Certainly I believe the club will look at Hudson and Cameron Wood from the Lions.

Kayne Pettifer is still in the mix.

Whitnall would be an interesting pickup ... I reckon he could kick 40-50 goals in the Saints lineup.

Would certainly take Pettifer, would give us another lead-up option across half-forward, Wood would be a handy long-term pickup at the expense of Brooks/Blake.

No to Whitnall, past his best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back