Movember

Remove this Banner Ad

That's exactly what I had in mind. When do I make my donation?

You can do it right away but i cant start growing a mo till the 1st of Movember. You might have to PM me your home address so i can send you a receipt for tax purposes.

I might even take a photo every day and show you how im progressing.

Hi Ladies and Gents. Well its almost the end of Movember but you all still have a chance to support a fellow Roo supporter and a great cause aswell.

I would like to thank the generosity of gk and Mr R for their donations.

Tomorrow at my works boozer i will be doing a Borat Brayshaw and putting on a mankini all in the name of charity to the tune of $350.

dsc00173ha2.jpg

Just made a small donation. I've seen so many mo's around this month. Its a bloody good promo for a bloody good cause.

And well done DarwinRoo. Great effort.

Just an update on the last day of Movember.

I was able to raise over $625 and my team at work raised in excess of $1600

There is still time to make donations before the day is out.

I did come through with my part of the dare involving me in a mankini. I can post a pic if you would like to see the end result.:D:D

Thankyou for those that gave to this worthy cause.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good for you GR - I've emptied my mo fund for my brother, I'm afraid, but glad your fundraising is going so well, you deserve it if you went the mankini...

And on this subject, there were some fine mos on display at the PoW last night. Teamed with the footy jumpers it was like a time warp to the 1970s, so well done guys.

Hi All. Movember is once again upon us and I am again growing a mo for the occassion.

This year its a bit more personal as my Uncle sadly passed away in January this year from prostate cancer.

So all donations are very much appreciated and any potential Mo bros or Mo sistas are more than welcome to sign up and start growing and giving.

www.movember.com

Sorry to hear about your uncle DR - my condolences to you.

I'm organising a group at work to grow mos - I will be growing my first ever mo - I'm aiming for a Jesse "The Devil" Hughes 'tache.

I will pledge $25 if you promise not to post for the whole month on anything that isn't mo-related.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back