Craig Hutchison V Sam Newman

Remove this Banner Ad

You know that tribe they discovered in the Amazon that had never had any contact with the outside world ....... they hate Hutchy !!!

Hutchison is such a precious w***er, when someone plays a joke on him he cries.

Its the bloody footy show, its a comedy show, if he is going to cry when they play a joke on him he should just ____ off from the show. It is like going to a hairdresser and crying when they start cutting your hair. Not that he has any hair.

The only way for Hutchy to get Newman off his back is just stand up from his seat and clock him in the face. However he'll probably lose his job.

In all fairness to Hutchison, Newman probably went a bit far spreading boot polish on his head. Just a bad joke that Newman took too far in an attempt to be funny.

did anyone else notice the look hutchy gave sam?

I would have slapped the bitch if he spoke to me like that, hutchy thought he was the star of the show, hes nothing but a gutter gossip journalist rat!...:thumbsdown:

Hutchison is an utta douche bag. Cornering Polaks girlfriend in the street like he did, very likely as she was entering or exiting the hospital, was a low act. It's not journalism he's the closest thing footy has to paparrazi:thumbsdown:
Great seeing him cop it of Newman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must say, Sam maybe went a bit too far on Thursday Night, but at the same time, it's what the general public tune in for. As long as the ratings stay high, and Sam keeps being the bastard he is, this sort of stuff keeps happening.

Best just to let it happen until either one of them gets shot in an alley somewhere.

Hutchy deserves all the crap he gets x10.

He is nothing more than a low life scum gossip queen...the sooner he is shunned by the football world the better.

Problem is channel 9 built him up as the " scoop" king and will have to back him in his desperate campaign for some sort of respect...which he does not deserve.

The dweeb will be cut soon and fly into oblivion.

Hutchy and Sam Newman are further example of the w***er ego culture that defines AFL.

unfortunately, that's probly closer to the mark than many other posts here...
and i see you're "other team" is the mighty rabbitohs, good on you

I sam tfs and the hutchy/sam/shoe ploish incient, and i loved it...bloody hilarious. sam put that little bitch in his place.
it is because of tfs that hutchy is see as a real journalist insead of the gossip queen that he really is, so it is only right that the take him down a peg or two.
hutchy was obviously furious, but i thought it was great, its about time that he was given the amount of respect he deserves.

I sam tfs and the hutchy/sam/shoe ploish incient, and i loved it...bloody hilarious. sam put that little bitch in his place.
it is because of tfs that hutchy is see as a real journalist insead of the gossip queen that he really is, so it is only right that the take him down a peg or two.
hutchy was obviously furious, but i thought it was great, its about time that he was given the amount of respect he deserves.

My thoughts exactly :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back