Quartermain's wife battling breast cancer

Remove this Banner Ad

lyndhurst

Cancelled
Aug 12, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Steve is a passionate HFC supporter. I wish him and his wife all strength in their struggle

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25465272-5012974,00.html

THE wife of Channel 10 sports presenter Stephen Quartermain is battling breast cancer.

Paige Quartermain, 35, is having chemotherapy in Melbourne.

The couple have a daughter Scarlett, 5.

Quartermain has a son Jack, 12, from a previous marriage.

"Paige will undergo treatment until the end of the year," Quartermain said yesterday.

Paige is believed to have discovered she had the cancer about six weeks ago and immediately sought treatment.

A spokeswoman for Network Ten yesterday confirmed Paige was battling the disease.

"The couple are confident that Paige will make a full recovery," the spokeswoman said.

"Stephen and Paige will not be making further comment."

I don't get the impression you're trying to be offensive, but I'm not sure that comment was really in good taste.

Best of luck to the both of them, my Granny had breast cancer, quite a long struggle, but in the end she kicked its butt and is now a perfectly healthy octogenerian! :thumbsu:

It's a horrible thing to go through, but it's very beatable. My thoughts will be with them both! :thumbsu:

look on the bright side, he may get a new set of fun bags out of this.

seriously now, i hope all goes well, cancer is not something you wish on anyone.
That's not really a very nice thing to say about somebody who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.

For example you would be very pissed off if somebody had made that comment about your mother or your sister or aunt.

not good , good luch Quarters and Paige i hope all goes well and you get better .
i so wish Quarters would do the Best and Fairest MCing this year but other then his holidays that have stopped from doing it this will probably stop him too , will have to wait till she is better and then i will email him a please do it letter !

Thats terrible news wish them all the best and hope for a full recovery.

My mum is currently going through Chemo atm for breast cancer and it's not an enjoyable process, though Dr's confident she will make a full recovery.:)

Terrible news, I hope she destroys that cancer and comes out bigger and stronger for it.

Faithful Hawk, all the best to you and your mother too.

Thats terrible news wish them all the best and hope for a full recovery.

My mum is currently going through Chemo atm for breast cancer and it's not an enjoyable process, though Dr's confident she will make a full recovery.:)
Here's hoping that your mum makes a full recovery from her battle with Breast Cancer. All you can do is support her all the way and be as positive as you can. I know it's hard to do because of what you see but it will help your mum to hang in there. :thumbsu:
Thoughts and prayers are with you and you mum FH. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back